U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-29-2018, 06:46 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,580 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2547

Advertisements

It’s happening!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-29-2018, 06:48 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,580 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
How is his sister one of the good guys? Because of her looks?

It's a good thing sirens are mythical creatures as I can only imagine what would happen to you if you were to run into them.
Itís psychological, attractive women tend to have a life style that prone to positive ambitions and understandings.

Also I mean naturally attractive, not artificially.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2018, 07:24 PM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,012,715 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Itís psychological, attractive women tend to have a life style that prone to positive ambitions and understandings.

Also I mean naturally attractive, not artificially.
Or they have good genes, money for cosmetic surgery, are still in their prime...

That's why I threw in the siren example. It's a classic tale of men falling pray to women based off of their good looks and enchanting qualities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2018, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,580 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Or they have good genes, money for cosmetic surgery, are still in their prime...

That's why I threw in the siren example. It's a classic tale of men falling pray to women based off of their good looks and enchanting qualities.
I disagree, this is well researched and documented natural beauty (not with surgery or makeup) makes a person more happy and experience more of a can do attitude.

Snow White (the original tale, not the Disney one) was based on this same theme. Read the reports, colloquially people like saying unattractive people and attractive people are the same but thatís not true. Itís not just genetics, itís persona, how you smile, your posture, how one dresses, these things have small yet significance differences in overall physical looks and how ones body develops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2018, 01:12 PM
 
426 posts, read 174,219 times
Reputation: 1374
I can't believe the OP fell for this. Here is what really happened. That woman Kim Yo-jong is a monster just like her brother.

The Media Swoon | The Weekly Standard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2018, 05:21 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,580 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2547
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackberryMerlot View Post
I can't believe the OP fell for this. Here is what really happened. That woman Kim Yo-jong is a monster just like her brother.

The Media Swoon | The Weekly Standard
The weekly standard is a pro-war neocon rag that dehumanizes all imperial opponents to make the idea of firebombing the enemy all the more digestible.

All lies, Bill Kristol and his goons donít know the first thing about this woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2018, 06:52 PM
 
4,665 posts, read 2,637,440 times
Reputation: 3342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The weekly standard is a pro-war neocon rag that dehumanizes all imperial opponents to make the idea of firebombing the enemy all the more digestible.

All lies, Bill Kristol and his goons donít know the first thing about this woman.
Propaganda goes both ways, take a grain of truth and then make assumptions or lies based on it. Reality is, we donít really know how involved she is and what she knows. Itís hard for me to imagine she is evil, but at the same time, Kim himself doesnít look evil to me. But this is the guy who forced their Olympic cheerleaders to be sex slaves, we know that through Chinese media, not western media.

Either way, she is just a puppet for her brother, willingly or ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-30-2018, 07:39 PM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,012,715 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Propaganda goes both ways, take a grain of truth and then make assumptions or lies based on it. Reality is, we donít really know how involved she is and what she knows. Itís hard for me to imagine she is evil, but at the same time, Kim himself doesnít look evil to me. But this is the guy who forced their Olympic cheerleaders to be sex slaves, we know that through Chinese media, not western media.

Either way, she is just a puppet for her brother, willingly or ignorant.
She likely doesn't wield any real power either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2018, 05:19 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,580 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2547
I hate to say it, but I told you so!

Kim Jong Un willing to discuss getting rid of North Korea's nukes, US says | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2018, 05:28 PM
 
2,776 posts, read 1,012,715 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
When did Fox News become a credible source?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top