U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-13-2018, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,586 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2548

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
You take the phrase "sucker for a pretty face" to a whole new level.
Many people (not you necessarily) are just jealous of beauty and decide to define it has political or social evil without looking at the facts.

Her beauty is no mistake, I can tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 AM
 
12,273 posts, read 18,397,848 times
Reputation: 19098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Many people (not you necessarily) are just jealous of beauty and decide to define it has political or social evil without looking at the facts.

Her beauty is no mistake, I can tell.
She does look like her brother in many ways. I wouldn't exactly call it "beauty".



I do have difficulty taking this entire thread seriously. It MUST be a joke by the OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 07:36 AM
 
116 posts, read 63,604 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post



I do have difficulty taking this entire thread seriously. It MUST be a joke by the OP.
Yep, that's my conclusion too.

I googled "north korean beauty" and found these two sites:

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/north-...ul-waitresses/

https://www.boredpanda.com/woman-por...a-north-korea/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 08:34 AM
 
Location: Manila
1,144 posts, read 1,579,207 times
Reputation: 736
Again, I do NOT personally know any Korean who deep down does not want a united Korea! However, getting there is where the controversy and problems and questions come from!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 11:03 AM
 
Location: Howard County, Maryland
5,659 posts, read 3,642,101 times
Reputation: 16588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The US and China may both want them divided but Koreans know better.
Why do you say that? Why would the U.S. want Korea to remain divided? What's in it for us?

For me personally, I'd love to see a united Korea -- provided that this country was ruled from Seoul, under the system that is currently in place in the southern half of the peninsula. The northern half would be considered a colony at first, with the ruling southerners having a free hand to implement their system as they see fit. Only gradually, over a period of years and maybe even decades, would the people of the northern portion gradually be de-programmed, re-educated, and re-trained to function as normal people within a prosperous democracy.

Any other form of reunification would be a disaster for the South Korean people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 11:42 AM
 
15,733 posts, read 9,246,087 times
Reputation: 14212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
No way, she's to beautiful to be evil.

And before you assume I'm joking, I'll tell you I'm not.

To have soft skin, a healthy body, and exude professional kindness one cannot be stressed by thoughts of anger or vain attempts at power grabs or fear of a dominant power.

Those sorts of things age you, this woman is well aged, stunning, and smart, and elegant.
Good lord.....

She is not stressed at all. She's confident in knowing that the people she is associated with are the chosen ones. Everything they do, think and feel is "right", and anything they disagree with or threatens them in any way are evil.

She's also well-fed while her countrymen starve.

She's also pampered while her countrymen are tortured and worked to death.

She's also Swiss educated while her countrymen are kept ignorant.

She's also wealthy beyond measure while her countrymen kept as slaves in concentration camps.

I'll cheer the day that beautiful neck is strung up, for her crimes against humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 12:59 PM
 
12,273 posts, read 18,397,848 times
Reputation: 19098
Quote:
Originally Posted by attisbons View Post
Yep, that's my conclusion too.

I googled "north korean beauty" and found these two sites:

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/north-...ul-waitresses/

https://www.boredpanda.com/woman-por...a-north-korea/
I will give N. Korea points for one thing - you won't find many fat chicks there.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 01:32 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,586 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Good lord.....

She is not stressed at all. She's confident in knowing that the people she is associated with are the chosen ones. Everything they do, think and feel is "right", and anything they disagree with or threatens them in any way are evil.

She's also well-fed while her countrymen starve.

She's also pampered while her countrymen are tortured and worked to death.

She's also Swiss educated while her countrymen are kept ignorant.

She's also wealthy beyond measure while her countrymen kept as slaves in concentration camps.

I'll cheer the day that beautiful neck is strung up, for her crimes against humanity.
Name one crime she has ever committed.

Go ahead, Im waiting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 02:03 PM
 
15,733 posts, read 9,246,087 times
Reputation: 14212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Name one crime she has ever committed.

Go ahead, Im waiting...
She is an official of a government that routinely tortures, starves and kills their people. Turning a blind eye to those acts makes her guilty. We will never know how many deaths she's personally responsible for, but I'd bet it's a few.

Disgusting that you are actually defending anyone associated with that evil, vile and inhumane regime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2018, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Manchester NH
9,586 posts, read 2,647,644 times
Reputation: 2548
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
She is an official of a government that routinely tortures, starves and kills their people. Turning a blind eye to those acts makes her guilty. We will never know how many deaths she's personally responsible for, but I'd bet it's a few.

Disgusting that you are actually defending anyone associated with that evil, vile and inhumane regime.
I just want peace for the Korean people. Many governments do bad things but right now unity instead of war should be our concern.

I already explained why her clean good looks means shes not a bad person so is therefore someone we can work with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top