Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2019, 08:29 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,431,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
China is over one billion people, now officially world's biggest economy since this year. Obviously America will hate them.
Not yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 09:49 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
China is over one billion people, now officially world's biggest economy since this year. Obviously America will hate them.
Nonsense. One has to put this into perspective - 60 years ago in Korea China was trying to kill my father...today I travel to China several times a year and go out drinking with my Chinese colleagues. It's more descriptive as a rivalry - they are a competitor as well as a huge trade partner to the U.S.

China I think still has the second largest economy but largest GDP.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:54 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
^

Fine, wait a few more months...according to standard chartered bank:

https://bigthink.com/politics-curren...t-economy-2020

I am sure i saw it somewhere it's since this year. I am not sure what criterions they use but they're big and unbiased bank it's likely true.

Old 07-03-2019, 04:04 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Lee View Post
Geothe Institute set up a branch in Beijing?

No they can't but for reasons you're not addressing here. Let's take Goethe institute for example as well as Deutche welle. This reminds me how when I visited my mother in my own country (Bulgaria) she told me a story of speaking to some German lady who was shocked how very few bulgarians speak German.
Why? You guessed: Germany doesn't have the power to be world power and their best bet is to make eastern europe their colony, in fact since 1939 - eastern europe has been battleground between Germany and Russia. If someone doesn't speak german, the common perception is they're pro-russian and speak Russian. Meanwhile you'll never see DUMA or Deutche Welle in Brazil or Kongo since again Russia and Germany can't be world powers, China can.

edit: spellings...

Old 07-13-2019, 12:05 AM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 8 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,919,105 times
The quality of life is still quite generous, and high outside of some mishaps that are able to get the right ignoring status. Isn't ever supposed to ruin any chances of fortunes when in that country. Able to create the right freedoms within their own existence without too much interruption, and not using any future thought of relevance. Whether that is to the individual or to the collective group. Although, there are extremes in entire condition of variability. Just like how Kunming Yunnan Province is polar opposite of Beijing during the dry season. And Hong Kong/Macau average salaries are infinitely further generous than what they are along Gansu, Qinghai, Shaanxi provinces for one example.

People in China think quite well with their own ambition to Travel in other countries before returning home. Including the ones I have seen visiting Poland, Georgia, going past 20 countries Travel Guru. Quite rare to find these people in the USA exhibiting those native features.

Last edited by ; 07-13-2019 at 12:14 AM..

Old 10-10-2020, 10:58 AM

1,426 posts, read 1,031,786 times
Excerpt from Dr Yan & colleagues paper on the bioweapon the CCP built in their Lab:

Quote:
Here, however, we use in-depth analyses of the available data and literature to prove that these
novel animal coronaviruses do not exist in nature and their sequences have been fabricated. In addition,
we also offer our insights on the hypothesis that SARS-CoV-2 may have originated naturally from a
coronavirus that infected the Mojiang miners.

Revelation of these virus fabrications renders the natural origin theory unfounded. It also strengthens
our earlier assertion that SARS-CoV-2 is a product of laboratory modification, which can be created in
approximately six months using a template virus owned by a laboratory of the People’s Liberation Army
(PLA). The fact that data fabrications were used to cover up the true origin of SARS-CoV-2 further
implicates that the laboratory modification here is beyond simple gain-of-function research.

The scale and the coordinated nature of this scientific fraud signifies the degree of corruption in the
fields of academic research and public health. As a result of such corruption, damages have been made
both to the reputation of the scientific community and to the well-being of the global community.

Importantly, while SARS-CoV-2 meets the criteria of a bioweapon specified by the PLA, its impact is
well beyond what is conceived for a typical bioweapon. In addition, records indicate that the unleashing
of this weaponized pathogen should have been intentional rather than accidental. We therefore define
SARS-CoV-2 as an Unrestricted Bioweapon and the current pandemic a result of Unrestricted Biowarfare.
We further suggest that investigations should be carried out on the suspected government and individuals
and the responsible ones be held accountable for this brutal attack on the global community.
Here is the entire paper:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ientific_Fraud

Old 10-10-2020, 12:28 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
those free nations still want to make money from the godless devil

Old 10-11-2020, 12:43 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastwanted View Post
Why are there so many China posts recently?
CIA funded Taiwanese?

because the CCP is evil
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia