U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-06-2018, 11:03 AM
 
1,011 posts, read 455,629 times
Reputation: 1318

Advertisements

Vietnam is a large country (north to south). Bangkok is one city in a different large country. You need to start with comparing things that are comparable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-06-2018, 05:31 PM
 
9,334 posts, read 19,468,586 times
Reputation: 4442
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarkPhotoBooth View Post
Vietnam is a large country (north to south). Bangkok is one city in a different large country. You need to start with comparing things that are comparable.
Typical. Junior Member. Does not come back.
Looking for insight on his carnal needs and which of the 2 locations will provide him with what he is looking for in the sack.

Sick of sex tourists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2018, 07:06 AM
 
1,011 posts, read 455,629 times
Reputation: 1318
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Typical. Junior Member. Does not come back.
Looking for insight on his carnal needs and which of the 2 locations will provide him with what he is looking for in the sack.

Sick of sex tourists.
Good point. I didn't even notice that it was his first (and probably only) post or I wouldn't have even responded. I wish the moderators in the sticks of suburban Chicago and Northwest Indiana would pay more attention to stuff like this and less attention to punishing people whose statements of facts hurt their friends' feelings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-08-2018, 07:37 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
5,601 posts, read 2,910,496 times
Reputation: 6347
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Typical. Junior Member. Does not come back.
Looking for insight on his carnal needs and which of the 2 locations will provide him with what he is looking for in the sack.

Sick of sex tourists.
The sex industries in these countries certainly are not sick of the sex tourists. They welcome it. Should you be sick of the industry too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2018, 10:21 AM
 
9,519 posts, read 13,457,526 times
Reputation: 5695
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhadatgroup View Post
Which city is better overall in your opinion?
Hotel...?
Travel...?
And hot girl for 3x
Vietnam is not a city...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2018, 12:18 AM
 
6,066 posts, read 10,851,984 times
Reputation: 3063
Takes tons of smart careful research with facts to finally reveal that Vietnam is endlessly appearing clean compared to the sketchy side of the other alien. Thailand has sleezy nightlife while Vietnam is reaching just enough sophistication. Cafes are always too overly plain in the former when the latter possesses top independent world class coffeehouses that are rightfully ubiquitous. There is literally zero terrorism risk scale in Vietnam. However, Thailand is through the roof at the close top with these dangerous encounters, especially in the furthers south provinces borderlands. Unheard of in the communist Southeast Asian pleasant easygoing French colonial anti Chinese grounding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-16-2018, 05:33 AM
 
Location: Washington, DC
3,849 posts, read 3,973,037 times
Reputation: 6504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepastpresentandfuture View Post
Takes tons of smart careful research with facts to finally reveal that Vietnam is endlessly appearing clean compared to the sketchy side of the other alien. Thailand has sleezy nightlife while Vietnam is reaching just enough sophistication. Cafes are always too overly plain in the former when the latter possesses top independent world class coffeehouses that are rightfully ubiquitous. There is literally zero terrorism risk scale in Vietnam. However, Thailand is through the roof at the close top with these dangerous encounters, especially in the furthers south provinces borderlands. Unheard of in the communist Southeast Asian pleasant easygoing French colonial anti Chinese grounding.
Yeah but if you want to talk about a 'clean environment' Thailand has a huge advantage over Vietnam. Well beyond lingering after effects of all the chemicals the US dropped during the war, Vietnam has not protected its environment at all. Even lovely Ha Long Bay is polluted to a dangerous degree.

Thailand still has many forested areas rich with flora and fauna and some inbetween.

Aliens and terrorists? Why so scared?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top