U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2018, 04:19 PM

2,549 posts, read 1,638,245 times

Advertisements

They want to practice English with you or they hope to score a green card.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 10:33 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,191,405 times
I live in Thailand and browse the personals, occasionally. Thai women lie about their age; American women lie about their weight. Lots of gold digging in both places. Chatting is fine, but quite a few have no intention of ever doing more. It is a minefield out there. Japanese are the "Germans of Asia," which is a lot better than what they call the Chinese, but the Germans are masters of over-engineering. The "Cupid" sites aren't bad. At 15,000 Rupiah to the USD, Indonesia might be worth a look...

Old 09-08-2018, 12:05 AM

222 posts, read 95,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Roach View Post
I live in Thailand and browse the personals, occasionally. Thai women lie about their age; American women lie about their weight. Lots of gold digging in both places. Chatting is fine, but quite a few have no intention of ever doing more. It is a minefield out there. Japanese are the "Germans of Asia," which is a lot better than what they call the Chinese, but the Germans are masters of over-engineering. The "Cupid" sites aren't bad. At 15,000 Rupiah to the USD, Indonesia might be worth a look...
Not just Thai women... Women of all nationalities do that.

Old 09-19-2018, 09:45 PM

480 posts, read 190,723 times
I found a video, it looks quite racist, this is a Jakarta girls some of whom are oriental looking and some have pribumi looking , their answers are simple.. indo oriental girls prefer east asian guy and are quite surprised indo girl pribumi/native more prefer foreign men especially skotland,american, british, turkish etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0Z4r_TKSc

Old 09-20-2018, 05:46 PM

83 posts, read 45,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
I found a video, it looks quite racist, this is a Jakarta girls some of whom are oriental looking and some have pribumi looking , their answers are simple.. indo oriental girls prefer east asian guy and are quite surprised indo girl pribumi/native more prefer foreign men especially skotland,american, british, turkish etc
I agree with them in the video "gak mau" to date with foreign men more comfortable with local men or guy in own country. there are many obstacles, including culture, religion, language etc. one time experience with a Korean guy here he has a great job, but it's a pity when me walks with him to a hangout or mall it's hard to pull out the contents of his wallet and also his rough talk makes me not comfortable with him ^-^

Old 10-01-2018, 06:25 PM

480 posts, read 190,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
I agree with them in the video "gak mau" to date with foreign men more comfortable with local men or guy in own country. there are many obstacles, including culture, religion, language etc. one time experience with a Korean guy here he has a great job, but it's a pity when me walks with him to a hangout or mall it's hard to pull out the contents of his wallet and also his rough talk makes me not comfortable with him ^-^
yeah there are so many I see Indo women when with Korean men here, honestly I don't like it and I meet a lot when Indo women talking to Korean men they talk using Korean accents and they want to look a like koreans it is very disgusting sok alay alay gituuu huhh . I'm prefer to see Indo women with white men when they communicating, the woman looks smart ,natural,authoritative even though the appearance of the woman that is always sexy for example when they with white men they always like to wear shorts with transparent clothes

Old 10-04-2018, 11:18 AM

4,338 posts, read 2,264,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasoncb View Post
Most people don't have the chances to talk to foreigners. Most also don't know about other countries' details.

It is not they don't like to talk to foreigners or about sexual orientation.

Many Japanese and Taiwanese women like to talk to women not men.

This start when girls were in schools, in japan and taiwan, girls can quickly be close friends with other girls, while more shy and have less common topics with boys.

Women also have more common topics with men in their country and easier to communicate with men fluent in their languages than foreign men.

Asians in general are more shy and slow to become friends compared with westerners. Asian women are more passive.

People generally don't approach or ask strangers.

Students don't discuss much and just follow instructions from teachers.

I never found Chinese women to be in the least bit shy. In fact most welcomed conversations with foreigners and I always enjoyed talking to them (and the men) about their very deeply layered culture.

Old 10-04-2018, 08:27 PM

6,726 posts, read 6,604,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
I never found Chinese women to be in the least bit shy. In fact most welcomed conversations with foreigners and I always enjoyed talking to them (and the men) about their very deeply layered culture.
Some appear shy because their English is weak. If you speak Chinese to them, they are as talkative as Americans.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:27 PM

150 posts, read 55,785 times
Usually most Chinese do not speak English. .. I saw a video. In Italy Usually Chinese women do not like Italy men. I have been to Manzhouli, Inner Mongolia. I find many Mongolia women have long legs. Many young Russian women are not fat. Very slim long legs I'm going to Inner Mongolia. I wanted to see Russian women. But I find Mongolia women more beautiful I have seen some Mongolian wrestlers. Really strong. I am 92KG 184cm.

Old 10-09-2018, 01:20 AM

83 posts, read 45,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
yeah there are so many I see Indo women when with Korean men here, honestly I don't like it and I meet a lot when Indo women talking to Korean men they talk using Korean accents and they want to look a like koreans it is very disgusting sok alay alay gituuu huhh . I'm prefer to see Indo women with white men when they communicating, the woman looks smart ,natural,authoritative even though the appearance of the woman that is always sexy for example when they with white men they always like to wear shorts with transparent clothes
Agree with ur comment . for me I have never "alay " or wannabe korean / east asian hahahah because my ex bf korean age is 36 years ( old age ) and a very distant age with me and he is a hard worker we always speaking Indonesian ,he always speak Indonesian with a Korean accent, I always speak using a Jakarta accent and is not influenced by his speaking style ...yes white men they tend to like women who are smart, natural and sexy, and yes they tend to like Asian women who are not always beautiful and like tanned skin, different with Korean or other Asian men, they always see women from physical beauty, for example women are clean, light skin , tall, slim ^different tastes ^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or