U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 02:41 PM

14 posts, read 4,196 times

Advertisements

Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2018, 07:59 PM

17,252 posts, read 10,176,823 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXu0IA5CLfY&t=238s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k

Old 12-13-2018, 04:21 PM

806 posts, read 312,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
I never found Chinese women to be in the least bit shy. In fact most welcomed conversations with foreigners and I always enjoyed talking to them (and the men) about their very deeply layered culture.

...and then there are the Filipinas. You start a chat with them and two hours later it's like "ok I have to go now." Haha..I can make this joke as my wife is Filipino.

But seriously, if there are some shy guys out there that are afraid to talk to ladies, the Filipinas can talk your ear off. They also make great wives btw! Yup I'm partial

Old 01-24-2019, 11:37 PM

478 posts, read 189,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
yes white men they tend to like women who are smart, natural and sexy, and yes they tend to like Asian women who are not always beautiful and like tanned skin, different with Korean or other Asian men, they always see women from physical beauty, for example women are clean, light skin , tall, slim ^different tastes ^
yeah right your comment,if you are in Bali you can easily find it there like you wrote
Streotype about white men "Bule Hunters" https://magdalene.co/news-226-what-%...%9D-want-.html

For me yeahh same like Korean ..likes with girls who are fair skin, tall, beautiful looks

Old 01-25-2019, 07:49 PM

6,773 posts, read 5,116,323 times
Why is this topic not locked?

Old 02-19-2019, 12:15 AM

478 posts, read 189,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnycaritta View Post
...yes white men they tend to like women who are smart, natural and sexy, and yes they tend to like Asian women who are not always beautiful and like tanned skin, different with Korean or other Asian men, they always see women from physical beauty, for example women are clean, light skin , tall, slim ^different tastes ^
Again..in this video " indo moms or mamah mamah indo " them have foreign partner .. if you look in this vidio almost their looks ordinary face or not pretty , precisely because they have physical strengths and are smart in communicating they have white partners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdb8IGt62pQ

Old 02-20-2019, 12:05 AM

83 posts, read 45,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
Again..in this video " indo moms or mamah mamah indo " them have foreign partner .. if you look in this vidio almost their looks ordinary face or not pretty , precisely because they have physical strengths and are smart in communicating they have white partners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdb8IGt62pQ
moms indo in this video maybe ex maid in Singapore or HK written by someone in their vlog, why do you care so much about them ? lucky even though they are only as helpers they can get a foreign partner and unlike neighboring countries " habis manis sepah di buang" bule run away to his country because not responsible and become a mockery of foreign media
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or