Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 07:52 AM

36,881 posts, read 38,781,820 times

Advertisements

Like with pretty much any do ____ find ____ attractive, it generally depends on the persons.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:50 AM

511 posts, read 390,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
I have a life long American male friend who has soft hands, skinny, short, older, yet gentle. He rarely does anything what we consider to be manly activities. He finally had to go to china to get a wife. She is about 20 years younger. They both feel like they've "scored" in the love match. who cares? First thing they did when they had a daughter was to get her an American passport. They all win. Chinese act like they hate us, yet they all want to come here.
I've never heard of that.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:55 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,811,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwuwang92 View Post
@AFP I just don't like American women. Although many American women like me But American women are not my dishes.
You sound delusional. "American women are not my dishes" LOL

Maybe they're not interested in your egg roll and prefer something larger with more meat. You sound butthurt like you've been rejected.

Last edited by AFP; 09-12-2018 at 11:07 AM..

Old 09-12-2018, 11:14 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,305,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
NO. because they're typically the type who are in the higher classes and therefore look and act and feel too much like girls.

we like manly men. lol sorry. at least most of us do except for those of a different persuasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltx9412 View Post
....OK?

I think what this poster was saying was that she finds typical East Asian men to look feminine. I mean no offense, but I (a white man) tend to think so as well. (Yes, I know, there are exceptions; I'm talking in generalities here.) To the extent that heterosexual white women hold this view, this will make East Asian men less attractive in their eyes.

Old 09-12-2018, 03:26 PM

511 posts, read 390,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I think what this poster was saying was that she finds typical East Asian men to look feminine. I mean no offense, but I (a white man) tend to think so as well. (Yes, I know, there are exceptions; I'm talking in generalities here.) To the extent that heterosexual white women hold this view, this will make East Asian men less attractive in their eyes.
I get the point, but what does it have to do with Asians being in "higher classes" thus looking feminine? Do men of higher socioeconomic status have feminine look on them? Or does she mean working-class Asians tend to be more masculine? Is that what she's getting at?

Last edited by michaeltx9412; 09-12-2018 at 04:40 PM..

Old 09-12-2018, 08:39 PM

214 posts, read 234,463 times
@AFP I have a chat record. Trina,9:47Well I like Asian men but sorry you don’t like me9:48I don't think you like meTrina,9:54But I do. Very much 9:54but why do you always pay no attention to me,If you have something, you can tell me you're busyTrina,9:55I do when you message me. Sometimes your messages come through as just dots though so I don’t know what you are saying 9:56。。。Trina,9:56I would never be too busy for you but because of the time difference , sometimes I’m asleep Trina,10:13
I want to have sex too. I miss sex. And kissing. Really miss kissing

10:13
I really think white women are sexy................

Old 09-12-2018, 08:59 PM

Feminization of Asian men ? If you have never been to China . You can really shut up. Young men and elderly men White male 30 years old looks like Asian man 40 years old. Whites look older. But not all. Some Chinese men look older than American men (The same age) Older = masculine?

Old 09-12-2018, 09:34 PM

I'm married to a Chinese man (from China). He's pretty atypical for a Chinese man if you think of most Chinese men as you've all described above...But I'd venture to say there are plenty like him.
He's tall (over 6 feet tall) and weighs almost 200 lbs and LOVES to go to the gym. He's really independant (not easy to push this guy around) BUT he's fiercely loyal and does think my opinion as his wife matters with important decisions and so he does ask me. His traditional little cultural inuendos and quirks are just endearing and provide me with a great learning opportunity about him and his culture and humanity (and help me constantly look at myself)...
Now, that being said...I wondered (painstakingly) as I walked the streets in China what the hell American or western women are thinking? Where are their heads? up their asses? (sorry girls...I have to ask this) bEcause there really are some HOT guys there!!!! And ones that are worth asking out if you (and they) are single!!
If you NEVER ask them out or present a situation where they can ask YOU, then you'll never know how delightful an experience a Chinese man is!!! You just have to give it a go and see for yourself!!!! It's wonderful!!!

Old 09-12-2018, 09:36 PM

16,282 posts, read 10,305,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltx9412 View Post
I get the point, but what does it have to do with Asians being in "higher classes" thus looking feminine? Do men of higher socioeconomic status have feminine look on them? Or does she mean working-class Asians tend to be more masculine? Is that what she's getting at?
I think you're right in your interpretation, though obviously I don't speak for that poster.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:37 PM

What do I like about my Chinese man?
1. Smooth skin (I don't like hairy guys like my mother does)
2. Skin tone is beautiful
3. His scent is amazingly alluring (light and NEVER stinky or musky-- NOT strong).
4. Hard-working
5. mostly values my opinion as his wife/significant other about major decisions
6. shares housework duties without complaint (he's neater than I am)
7. He's a GREAT COOK and he takes pride in his cooking (and enjoys cooking for me)
8. diligent and loyal
9. He's not a sleeze bag (while I've seen him looking at other women, he's not a slobbering dog like other guys I've been with in the past)...he keeps it respectful and natural...nothing too wierd...(and btw, I look at other guys too, but I keep it respectful).
10. he doesn't drink or smoke (that's his personal thing...not because he's Chinese)
11. He is a GREAT father (very involved with the baby/child) and has a close relationship with his father and mother (and sis).
12. Values family a LOT
13. NOT AFRAID OF COMMITTMENT (the seeming latest VIRUS rampant in western (at least American) society.
14. he is somewhat traditional and structured (which offers me structure that as an only child of 2 divorced parents...is something I personally dig...and need.
15. devoted in many areas of his life that are important-- father, son, husband, employee, student, etc.
16. HIS Black, chinese hair ( I LOVE running my hands through it).
17. He's so very handsome and innocent in a sexual way (together, these things are very endearing).
18. He's passionate and...when he's hot he's hot (in the sack) and yes...he's good but I had to teach him a lot. but that's okay! Any man can learn!!!
18. He is SEXY!!
19. really committed to the end to the marriage-- doesn't believe in giving up easily and divorcing-- of course that can be good or bad depending upon each individual's situation. In mine I appreciate that! It's a form of real deep devotion to our marriage and I know he would rather do anything than to lose our relationship (and that it's important for our baby/child) to have mommy and daddy there both (he's an extremely involved and concerned father and would never want to be separated from his children).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia