U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 01:59 PM

9,561 posts, read 2,644,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
nothing good ever came from the bedoiun idealogy or bedoiun revolution. Now hot persian women get jailed for showing their hair and dancing on instagram.

backward savages
There could have, there were many factions, and clerics were weak at first.

But outside powers wanted Iran to be kept down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2018, 03:57 PM

4,509 posts, read 3,092,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
There could have, there were many factions, and clerics were weak at first.

But outside powers wanted Iran to be kept down.

no there could not have. The bedouins created a holocaust on to the kafirs. Persian idenity was mostly wiped out. The survivors had to run. The bedoiun alphabet replaced to persian one. Reading is now done from right to left instead left to right. THe "p" sound is gone from the persian language because the bedoiuns can't pronounce it.

Persia went from empire to riding bedouin caravans.

THere were no outside powers.

Old 10-29-2018, 07:28 PM

Watch this video, this is the country you want to destroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipBWZCErOY

Old 10-29-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Watch this video, this is the country you want to destroy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipBWZCErOY

I want the bedoiun idealogy erased from asia, a fire temple in Qom, the persian alphabet romanized or using the Pahlavi alphabet, and persian women to wear what they want.

You keep talking about destruction. Do I have to call the FBI on you?

Old 10-29-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I want the bedoiun idealogy erased from asia, a fire temple in Qom, the persian alphabet romanized or using the Pahlavi alphabet, and persian women to wear what they want.

You keep talking about destruction. Do I have to call the FBI on you?
I don't want destruction, I want peace. The US government wants to destroy Iran.

You make no sense. If you want to get rid of Islam, destroying Iran is not the way.

Old 10-29-2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
I don't want destruction, I want peace. The US government wants to destroy Iran.

You make no sense. If you want to get rid of Islam, destroying Iran is not the way.

I just want to make iran persian again. you make no sense. I think you ally with the umar the great.

Why live in the US if you like Iran more?

Old 10-29-2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:
I just want to make iran persian again. you make no sense. I think you ally with the umar the great.

Why live in the US if you like Iran more?
I don't like Iran. But the US government wants to destroy Iran, not bring back Persian identity.

I'll complain about it, and in the meanwhile work to make this country a better place.

Old 10-30-2018, 10:53 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,010,852 times
Quote:
It is very sad. Despite all the fear mongering from the US media that Iran is working with Russia and Turkey to dominate the region, the truth is quite the opposite.

For one, Turkey is getting closer with the muslim brotherhood while Russia is getting closer with Isreal leaving Iran out to dry.
Interesting. Not too long ago you were praising Putin. What gives?

Quote:
I am saddened by these events, I hope Iran can survive all the hatred the Turks, Arabs, Jews, and Americans spew on them, the Persian Empire was the pinnacle of human civilization.
Persia was a great civilization, no argument there, but I wouldn't call it the pinnacle. That would go to Ancient Greece or the Roman Republic/Empire. Many of the institutions we have in place today came from there.

Old 10-31-2018, 05:34 AM

4,366 posts, read 1,657,079 times
Sovereignty has a lot of inertia. Nations do not just disappear, nor even shrink appreciably. Language is even more enduring. Farsi speaking people will be in their present location for a very very long time,

Last edited by cebuan; 10-31-2018 at 05:42 AM..

Old 10-31-2018, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Interesting. Not too long ago you were praising Putin. What gives?

Persia was a great civilization, no argument there, but I wouldn't call it the pinnacle. That would go to Ancient Greece or the Roman Republic/Empire. Many of the institutions we have in place today came from there.
1. Iíve never praised Putin, I may have sided with him on some issues

2. Itís debatable. Tang China, the Song Dynasty, and a few others in China were the height of poetry, art, and music. They created beautiful amazing cultural works

Greece was number 1 in terms of philosophy

Rome was number 1 in terms of modern bureaucratic structure

And Persia was number 1 in terms of constitution/politics

I donít know about military, the mongols were too modern, the Huns were too disorganized, maybe the Mayans with all there traps and poisons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or