Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2018, 04:10 AM

2 posts, read 1,258 times

Advertisements

I will state that I find East Asians are the most popular Non-White racial group in Europe. In both Canada and Australia (and NZ) you find that East Asians are by far the most visible Non-White racial group in gay culture and it's also what people mostly focus on in the gay culture too.

The Middle East and India was historically colourist and nowadays you find more people obsessing over East Asians in the gay community too (I've never come across a gay Indian into Blacks in India for example). And East Asians are obviously mostly liked in East Asia too.

I think that the globalized US media is covering race relations in gay culture incorrectly and therefore fighting racism in the LGBT community incorrectly too. I don't know any gay Black people for example and I wouldn't think about them on a day-to-day basis except for when pops up in mainstream media.

Old 12-09-2018, 09:41 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,086,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaydudeglobal View Post
I will state that I find East Asians are the most popular Non-White racial group in Europe. In both Canada and Australia (and NZ) you find that East Asians are by far the most visible Non-White racial group in gay culture and it's also what people mostly focus on in the gay culture too.

The Middle East and India was historically colourist and nowadays you find more people obsessing over East Asians in the gay community too (I've never come across a gay Indian into Blacks in India for example). And East Asians are obviously mostly liked in East Asia too.

I think that the globalized US media is covering race relations in gay culture incorrectly and therefore fighting racism in the LGBT community incorrectly too. I don't know any gay Black people for example and I wouldn't think about them on a day-to-day basis except for when pops up in mainstream media.
I’ve heard that many blacks in USA turn into gays soon as they are locked up into prisons.

Old 12-11-2018, 08:36 AM

2 posts, read 1,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I’ve heard that many blacks in USA turn into gays soon as they are locked up into prisons.
Sexual relations between men are actually quite common in many parts of Asia. It's under cover but it's okay because tradition only separates men from women and nothing else.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:49 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
This is an inappropriate thread for this forum due to this part of the guidelines:
Quote:
15. This is the Asia forum, not the Asian forum. Threads/discussions focused on Asians in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, Africa, Central America, and/or South America need to be posted in those forums, not the Asia forum.
Please choose a more appropriate forum, whether the World forum, Relationships forum, or a different one that it fits in better.

THREAD CLOSED
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia