U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 08:04 AM

20 posts, read 66,755 times

Advertisements

Bukkake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2009, 09:11 AM

6,654 posts, read 18,696,368 times
Butterfly ojosan pawnskee

Old 10-18-2009, 05:48 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,349,058 times
Default Japan is my fovorite country for sure

Well, what can I say? As for what comes to my mind when I think of Japan, there are too many things but I'll try and make a list of them.

1. Clean streets and toilets.
2. Very kind and polite people. I absolutely loved the Japanese when I visited the place. They know how to treat a person with civility and good manners.
3. Okonomiyaki-This was an absolutely awesome food to eat there! Japanese sure know how to prepare food very well.
4. Very beautiful ladies(both on the inside and outside). Having a Japanese wife would make me jump through the roof I'd be so ecstatic!!!
5. Some very good heavy metal groups in Japan.
6. Japanese cartoons.
7. Lots of green and nature
8. Most of all, I like to think of Japan as my favorite country for sure

Old 10-18-2009, 08:19 PM

5,008 posts, read 10,801,371 times
For me:

My wife and her family
Odawara castle
anime style animation
interesting blend of traditionalism and conformity and having a quiet loathig of outside culture, yet embracing certain aspects of foreign cultures
polite to a fault
safe cities
reliable cars (except Toyota, I hate that company)
drift racing
expensive if you're not careful
beautiful mountains
onsen (hot springs), especially Yunnessun which is AWESOME Hakone Kowakien Yunessun is a hot springs spa resort and water amusement park in Hakone, Japan
demographics problem and the traditional women-stay-at-home mentality of many men have to change pronto in order for that to change

Old 10-19-2009, 08:09 AM

93 posts, read 151,417 times
Vending machines that dispense soiled underwear.

Crazy gameshows.

People commiting Suicide.

Big Corporations

Friend of mine at university was Japanese, even he admitted Japan is a strange place!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:58 AM

6,023 posts, read 11,914,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper_Harley1 View Post
Vending machines that dispense soiled underwear
You just have to be joking ? !

Old 10-19-2009, 10:03 AM

6,564 posts, read 12,318,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
What's the first things that come to your mind when you think of Japan? Here's what I think of, and not in any order:
Courtesy. Attention to detail.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:56 AM

93 posts, read 151,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
You just have to be joking ? !

Lol i just recall Jeremy Clarkson saying words to that effect on an episode of top gear.

Although this website seems to suggest its true, although has been banned since 1993, im sure there's an underground market for used Panties.

Japan's Used Panty Vending Machines: Fact or Fiction? | InventorSpot (http://inventorspot.com/node/5650 - broken link)

Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 AM

5 posts, read 14,235 times
when i think of hear japan i see hugh lcd on streets and i really going to let this photo give what is crossing my mind when iam hearing japan :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_in_Tokyo.jpg

i love japan ( tokyo )

Old 10-19-2009, 01:04 PM

6,023 posts, read 11,914,590 times
I've never been there but when I think of Japan I think of polite people because all the Japanese people I've met here have been very nice, friendly and polite. I also think of a country that was critisized for producing shoddy commercial goods back in the days of the first transistor radios. Now I think of Japan as the manufacturer of some of the best electronics and machine tools in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia