U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:19 AM

2,980 posts, read 7,289,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Then, why does it bother you? The Iranians are even more disgusted by the way people live in your town. What do you think they ought to do about it?

Ir YOU have a problem with they way they live, don't go there. Then it is not YOUR problem.

Most Americans are overweight and have an unmanageable credit card balance and they spend an hour or two a day in traffic jams and their marriage is on the rocks and their children are undisciplined and their empoloyer is laying people off and their home is in foreclosure. How comforting it must be to have so few problems that you can concern yourself with Iranian soccer league schedules.
Why are you so uptight about my comment? Sounds like your trying to lecture me, i get pleanty of them at university and don't really need one on a public forum considering i only commented. No big deal.

I dont agree that women are looked down upon being a woman myself, there is nothing wrong with supporting my fellow females considering that we are all equal.

I didn't know we had mind readers on CD

How comforting that you must have very few problems in your life to browse on this thread and concern yourself with how people post My aren't you contradicting yourself.

P.S how do you know how the Iranians feel about how us Scots live? Have you been here? Do you actually know how we live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 02:55 PM

11,878 posts, read 33,543,145 times
I agree with Scotslass. It is pretty disgusting on how they treat women in most Muslim countries. Why shouldn't she be disgusted with treatment of her fellow women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or