U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 12:16 PM

416 posts, read 372,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Reread the OP.
If you don't see why I'm offended, you won't understand if I try to explain.
Well, I don't have a Chrystal ball, so I don't know why this personally offends you. Theunbrainwashed already asked what I was referring to.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 AM

1,434 posts, read 2,116,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Is it mostly Indian women or Indian men who are marrying across racial lines?

I gotta admit, British Indian women are quite attractive! Don't know about India itself though, I've heard they aren't at all. Don't know personally though.

I lived in India for 3 yrs...it was a wonderful experience. My opinion there are pretty and ugly girls. It really depends on your definiton. Modern or traditional looking? There is a wide spectrum of choices. I was clubbing and piping chicks in Bangalore. A lot of guys over there don;t get much action except from prostitution but times are changing.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:56 AM

1,472 posts, read 3,019,348 times
Indira Varma of TV's "Human Target" series is half European and half Indian.

Old 07-25-2012, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 1,676 times
I am half Indian and half white myself. My mother from Chennai India (she's brown but not to dark , full indian) and my father from Toronto Canada (full white) . Any child is satisfied with their color , until someone makes jokes about it. Personally, I love my skin color , I look tan year round ! I've been mistaken many times for looking Spanish. A priest actually asked me once if I've ever gone back to Spain XD ! A few of my cousins are half Indian and half Canadian white as well, and they are absouletly beautiful. They are all girls , but my twin brother is obviously the same as I , but I can't judge his looks (; I've been to India several times myself , and it's my second home , besides Toronto that is . I've been to all different types of places in India , the side where the houses have swimming pools in the house and the side where there's slums. India is a beautiful place, and they are economically growing , as we all are . (well not really , Europe is in a recession, and so is North America , and probably other places)
My fathers mom and dad did not approve of my mom at first , they called her a paki. It took some getting used to , but both sides of the family approved , and we are here today. I'm fourteen years old , as well as my twin brother , and both of us top of our class. (thank goodness we got my moms genes for brain power (; Mixed children are absolutely gorgeous.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:34 PM

2,702 posts, read 2,107,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Ha ha ha...most white people are the mutts...the Indians are the pure breed...LOL!
Indians are far from "pure breed". India is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. No such thing as a "pure race".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or