U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 01:11 PM

766 posts, read 1,158,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
I am an atheist and I don't consider anything consenting adults do to be anyone's business.
I'm also an atheist, that happens to work with mentally retarded and mentally ill. Suddenly that all changes when they just want to have orgy fest with each other, including horses, donkeys, tree knot holes, and the list goes on! We have mentally inabled females that will do it with 5 guys in the same 8 hr shift!

9 months later, who knows who the heck the daddy is????????????????????????

Just remember... these are the future rapist of our future, and they produce offspring, that we the taxpayer has to pay for.

This is the secret society that most don't know about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2014, 02:16 PM

1,387 posts, read 2,165,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post
I'm also an atheist, that happens to work with mentally retarded and mentally ill. Suddenly that all changes when they just want to have orgy fest with each other, including horses, donkeys, tree knot holes, and the list goes on! We have mentally inabled females that will do it with 5 guys in the same 8 hr shift!

Just remember... these are the future rapist of our future, and they produce offspring, that we the taxpayer has to pay for.

What does any of this have to do with what consenting adults do?
Why do you allow the females under your care to have sex with 5 guys in 8 hours?
How does any of this produce future rapists?
So you are an anti-gay atheist for reasons that have no logic behind them. I get it.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:07 PM

19,778 posts, read 19,880,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzly Friddle View Post
Why do you allow the females under your care to have sex with 5 guys in 8 hours?
So you are an anti-gay atheist for reasons that have no logic behind them. I get it.

What does it have to do with the topic??
Since a 'shift' is mentioned, it sounds like this all takes place in some facility. Never mind how a woman can get away with having sex with five guys in one shift, what the hell are horses and donkeys doing in there??
Hope the fees are real low.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:49 PM

40,039 posts, read 26,720,362 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Since a 'shift' is mentioned, it sounds like this all takes place in some facility. Never mind how a woman can get away with having sex with five guys in one shift, what the hell are horses and donkeys doing in there??
::Sigh:: LOL

Old 07-20-2014, 09:16 PM

14,190 posts, read 9,077,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springazure View Post

My wife worked years ago with profoundly mentally disabled and abused children and she tells me that some of them are sexually obsessive and deviant along the general lines you mention. That is unsurprising given their lack of judgment and filters. One hopes that they are protected from themselves and not just allowed to rut about unsupervised. But you are responding to a post about consenting adults. I do not think that profoundly mentally and emotionally damaged people are "consenting adults". Conduct such as you describe identifies them as less capable of informed consent than most young children. So why you had to bring that up, I don't pretend to know.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:23 PM

2,384 posts, read 1,556,398 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post

Thank you two for responding because that post is frankly bizarre. Maybe someone trying to use shock value to paint all sexual activity as deviant and in need of control by nuts who use shock value, no doubt!

Old 07-23-2014, 07:52 AM

626 posts, read 612,172 times
Not anti-gay here...but very prejudice against the agenda that many have. The blanket of tolerance is being used as a form of power. But that is just human nature.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:34 AM

5,846 posts, read 3,353,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Bowman View Post
Not anti-gay here...but very prejudice against the agenda that many have. The blanket of tolerance is being used as a form of power. But that is just human nature.
You say you're not anti-gay and then go on to express, like so many before you, this mysterious and sinister-sounding "agenda."

Well ... what is it?

I've been asking this question for literally years, and not just here, but on a plethora of other forums as well.

And no one ever explains what this "agenda" actually is!!
I'm still sitting here waiting.

And I'm pretty sure I know what people -think- it means, but they're afraid to actually put it to words, to have their names beside something even -they- know is a paranoid fear that would sound blatantly stupid if it were ever put into writing.

Because it IS paranoid. Because it IS stupid.

Here's the gyst of this nefarious agenda:

1) Oh no, they're coming out of the closet!! Quick, do something!
2) Damn, now we actually have to SEE these people in public acting like any hetero couple in public.
3) Gay couples on television? In movies? What an outrage!!!
4) Schools teaching our children not to hate?! How dare the government rob me of my chance to turn my kid into a redneck homophobe!!
5) Someone might get gay cooties.
6) Gays are actively -recruiting- children and turning them gay! (I guess gays have a wand or something they use).
7) The government is putting "chemical castration" into school milk pints to turn our kids gay (thanks Alex Jones for that one)
8) If we let gays get married, the streets will be flooded with pedophiles wanting to marry kids and people wanting to marry their dogs!!

I mean, seriously, WHAT is this agenda you're talking about? What do you think gays are trying to do other than obtain the same rights that you and I have? I suppose that's an "agenda" of sorts, but it's more than that because people refer to the "agenda" as separate from gay marriage.

ThE AgEnDa!! It sounds like a conspiracy movie title.

Movie trailer narrator voice: "In a world where straights happily engage in monogamous relationships. In a world where divorce is unheard of and domestic violence between spouses no longer occurs, one man is on a mission to thwart the harmony of heterosexuality.

(Cue a few action sequences here with heavy drum beats and dramatic music)

"It has been tried before ... but this time ....

(Cue a scene with the White House in flames and a Rainbow Flag flying above the Capitol)

... things ... are ... different!

(Cue title of movie hitting the screen with a loud and sudden bass guitar riff)

The Gay Agenda, starring Jason Statham, Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie ... with Morgan Freeman."

(Cue different voice)

" Coming soon to a theater near you. This film has not yet been rated."

Last edited by Shirina; 07-23-2014 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: My first draft was turned gay by The Agenda and took a hippie van to San Francisco.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:45 AM

4,609 posts, read 4,112,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Bowman View Post
Hi Lamar,

What are the main things that bother you about the 'gay agenda'?

I think I know what you mean. Sometimes minority groups have a lot of anger towards society and seem to take pleasure in offending other people. They often cannot accept people who do not agree with them.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:51 AM

3,404 posts, read 2,249,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post

(Cue title of movie hitting the screen with a loud and sudden bass guitar riff)

The Gay Agenda, starring Jason Statham, Matt Damon and Angelina Jolie ... with Morgan Freeman."

(Cue different voice)

" Coming soon to a theater near you. This film has not yet been rated."
I would so watch that! Pretty please, somebody make this movie.

-NoCapo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or