U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:29 AM
 
141 posts, read 172,605 times
Reputation: 50

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
because, if we didn't, we, as atheists, wouldn't have anything to do.
Thank you for being honest.

 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
 
39,060 posts, read 10,837,135 times
Reputation: 5084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Have I ever said that? No.
Now that is what I call an iron -studded leather 'gage slapped on the ground.

Hang on....

Will any of you ever become Christian?

Jesus of Nazareth did exist, and there are historical and scientific evidence of it. Anyone who denies it are ignorant and arrogant and anti-Christian. I cannot believe that some even say this.(underlining mine)

Your pants are alight.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Hitler was an atheist without doubt. Nazi's had nothing to do with Christianity. Not all German and Austrians were Christians, and some Christians had to agree with them otherwise they would have been killed. Let's not forget that many Christians did and tried to save Jews and other minorities from persecution, let them hide, etc.
Hitler said himself that he was doing the lords work.

And the Vatican helped to hide nazis after the war.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:34 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,879 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Reputation: 12624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Have I ever said that? No.
Really?

This.... Jesus of Nazareth did exist, and there are historical and scientific evidence of it. Anyone who denies it are ignorant and arrogant and anti-Christian. I cannot believe that some even say this. Many eyewitnesses, and certain other things of Christ have been seen.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM
 
39,060 posts, read 10,837,135 times
Reputation: 5084
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really?

This.... Jesus of Nazareth did exist, and there are historical and scientific evidence of it. Anyone who denies it are ignorant and arrogant and anti-Christian. I cannot believe that some even say this. Many eyewitnesses, and certain other things of Christ have been seen.
You beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Thank you for being honest.
I just knew that would go over your head and smack against the wall.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:37 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Really?

This.... Jesus of Nazareth did exist, and there are historical and scientific evidence of it. Anyone who denies it are ignorant and arrogant and anti-Christian. I cannot believe that some even say this. Many eyewitnesses, and certain other things of Christ have been seen.
This poster is quite fond of telling lies in his/her many incarnations.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
 
141 posts, read 172,605 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Now that is what I call an iron -studded leather 'gage slapped on the ground.

Hang on....

Will any of you ever become Christian?

Jesus of Nazareth did exist, and there are historical and scientific evidence of it. Anyone who denies it are ignorant and arrogant and anti-Christian. I cannot believe that some even say this.(underlining mine)

Your pants are alight.
Oh, it has been misunderstanding. Yes, if you deny the existence of Jesus of Nazareth, yes you are wrong.
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,879 posts, read 31,761,982 times
Reputation: 12624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Hitler was an atheist without doubt. Nazi's had nothing to do with Christianity. Not all German and Austrians were Christians, and some Christians had to agree with them otherwise they would have been killed. Let's not forget that many Christians did and tried to save Jews and other minorities from persecution, let them hide, etc.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so.... Nazi photos
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:41 AM
 
141 posts, read 172,605 times
Reputation: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Hitler said himself that he was doing the lords work.

And the Vatican helped to hide nazis after the war.
Baloney. Hitler also rejected his faith later and attacked the church and its leader.

Hitler said to a colleague in 1933:

'Neither Catholic nor Protestant has any future left... Nothing will stop me stamping out Christianity in Germany, root and branch. One is either a Christian or a German. You be both... Do you really believe the masses will ever be Christian again? Nonsense. Never again. No one will listen to it again. But we can hasten matters. The clergy will be made to dig their own graves. They will betray their God to us. They will betray anything for the sake of their miserable little jobs and incomes.'
 
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,446,192 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olamm View Post
Oh, it has been misunderstanding. Yes, if you deny the existence of Jesus of Nazareth, yes you are wrong.
In your opinion. You have no proof to back up your claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top