U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 AM

14,197 posts, read 9,087,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
You forgot the most important part. Fake apologize every other sentence.
Oh, yes, you are right, I am so terribly sorry ... forgive me for my most regrettable faux pas, kind sir!

Old 11-07-2013, 08:40 AM

17,579 posts, read 39,782,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
Oh, yes, you are right, I am so terribly sorry ... forgive me for my most regrettable faux pas, kind sir!
Much better. Now please comment on my other thread.

www.worstinternettranslatorevermade.com

Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 AM

4,509 posts, read 3,916,067 times
Concepts of gods came into being by one person/group trying to exert control over others by claiming knowledge/understanding of events that were beyond human control.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:30 PM

608 posts, read 530,623 times
Thanks, everyone for your contributions to this thread.

I had just been going around in the board on atheism and agnosticism to invite folks specially atheists to talk in the present thread, telling them that we will concentrate on concepts of God or god, how they got into the minds of humans, and the talk will be founded on thinking on reason and intelligence.

I will now proceed to read my thread from beginning to the present and see whether I can choose someone who is focused on concepts of God or god, how they got into the minds of human beings.

That is the first part of this thread, part 2 will be focused on how to proceed to look for the object existing in the actual objective reality of existence, that object which corresponds to the essence of concepts in man's mind of God or god.

Ryrge

Old 11-07-2013, 12:36 PM

20,332 posts, read 10,452,390 times
If people want to contribute to your thread, they will click to open your thread. There is no need to go into every thread and extend a personal invitation to come to your thread.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:47 PM

3,404 posts, read 2,251,388 times
To quote Foghorn Leghorn....

"I say, I say, spit it out son!"

-NoCapo

Old 11-07-2013, 01:06 PM

30,884 posts, read 31,773,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryrge View Post
Thanks, everyone for your contributions to this thread.

I had just been going around in the board on atheism and agnosticism to invite folks specially atheists to talk in the present thread, telling them that we will concentrate on concepts of God or god, how they got into the minds of humans, and the talk will be founded on thinking on reason and intelligence.

I will now proceed to read my thread from beginning to the present and see whether I can choose someone who is focused on concepts of God or god, how they got into the minds of human beings.

That is the first part of this thread, part 2 will be focused on how to proceed to look for the object existing in the actual objective reality of existence, that object which corresponds to the essence of concepts in man's mind of God or god.

Ryrge
You are walking a very thin line here Ryrge....I'd check the terms of service for this forum...There is no proselytizing allowed here, and that is exactly what you are doing in a round about sneaky way.....We are atheists and agnostics and your so called concept of god is of little interest here...All gods are simply inventions of men...

Old 11-07-2013, 01:07 PM

13,573 posts, read 21,722,776 times
This thread is closed
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism