U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 09:06 AM

8,398 posts, read 9,966,886 times

Advertisements

This is why I spend so much time on the Christians! I knew out of 400000000 religions they were the ones! Gosh I'm good. With this proof I may now have to succumb to their government control..........thanks for that role of the dice America. Let me dig out me old cross necklace and christian rock band cd.

Thanks for the laugh today................!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 04:47 PM

878 posts, read 783,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
In your mind you've wanted proof. Well, here it is, at last.

So now what are you going to do?
Point and laugh, of course.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:58 PM

16,308 posts, read 25,115,295 times
Quote:
In your mind you've wanted proof. Well, here it is, at last.

Did you actually post this a serious dig at atheists, or did your attempt at satire get lost. If you were serious, I really have have some beach front property in Kansas I'd like to talk to you about, for you are clearly the most gullible person (or at least in the top 5%) on the planet.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:02 AM

2,828 posts, read 3,641,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Did you actually post this a serious dig at atheists, or did your attempt at satire get lost. If you were serious, I really have have some beach front property in Kansas I'd like to talk to you about, for you are clearly the most gullible person (or at least in the top 5%) on the planet.
Hmm... interesting. So what insulted you the most, the article or my comments.

Old 11-28-2013, 12:33 PM

1 posts, read 412 times
Quote:
As humans we do not know whether God exists or not. So how do we also know that this whole article is just made up, or maybe the person who made it was on drugs. If there were some "message" written into our genome, then how do we know if it was complete chance or not, or if we're accurately reading it?

Old 11-28-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Hmm... interesting. So what insulted you the most, the article or my comments.
Nothing insults me. There are either two options, your satire is lost on me. Or your too gullible to recognize that you have posted yet another total fabrication as fact, the act of which insults only your intelligence.

So either I need the to wear a "I don't get the joke" t-shirt, or you need to wear the "I'm with stupid" t-shirt, with the arrow point up.

The article didn't insult me, it's a satirical news blog attempt to cash in on the success of the The Onion.

Old 11-28-2013, 02:06 PM

2,828 posts, read 3,641,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Nothing insults me. There are either two options, your satire is lost on me. Or your too gullible to recognize that you have posted yet another total fabrication as fact, the act of which insults only your intelligence.

So either I need the to wear a "I don't get the joke" t-shirt, or you need to wear the "I'm with stupid" t-shirt, with the arrow point up.

The article didn't insult me, it's a satirical news blog attempt to cash in on the success of the The Onion.
I see. Sorry the humor didn't work for you. Thanks for your post.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:44 PM

So you bought that totally until your source was outed as a satirical blog. Yep, funny as hell.

Old 11-30-2013, 12:59 PM

559 posts, read 725,865 times
OH
MY
Well, you know

Sadly, there are people in this country that believe this stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism