Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 04:09 PM

19,970 posts, read 13,459,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
every one for themselves to live is to
code is Hebraic Gematria
for us by us rather alone
very very very deep
I have zero idea what you are going on about.

My guess is that it isn't deep, but rather, a deepity.

Old 10-26-2017, 04:41 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,570,234 times
Quote:
now what you see could be as a kingdom could it not

and as you are that sole purpose therefore being as that "God" to walk that through that kingdom

what of the mind, that as well can be seen as "God" with each thought comes a piece to form a bigger aspect of your own mental temple hence worship and devotion comes with cognition and bold reasoning

do not say "God" rather equate that term to your own articulation and you will see inevitably that you indeed exist

this idea of "God" speaks truly for itself with the aid of any dogma

you are the fool yet also the universe that is the progression of your life and personal constitution

free will is you to choose how to build your own temple as it were like the arts

this "God" is insight and that which is divine is man within his own kindness
both as a generalization and a distinct form remember that all knowing must first be ignorant and all powerful must first be weakness
I do how the universe works.

If it predicts, its more valid, if not, toss in unicorns and rainbows. belief has nothing to do with it for me.

Old 10-26-2017, 05:14 PM

21 posts, read 8,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I do how the universe works.

If it predicts, its more valid, if not, toss in unicorns and rainbows. belief has nothing to do with it for me.
obviously Lets just send them all out the great old ones spoken of not by mortal depth

Old 10-26-2017, 10:37 PM

the numbers go back long way away
Cain was actually a Druid
he did not necessarily murder Abel
that is clever riddle
the truth is I tell you
Cain was white (Druid)
Abel was black (Kemet)
there were in fact two Enoch`s one white one black
there is Aethiopia there are Kus it es and Gauls
whites and blacks both ruled in that region at some point long long ago
there was a great civilization called Atlantis at one point was humanity at peace
but there inevitably cometh war from the Heavens
what one would call the "Gods" where really highly advanced geneticists that were known as the Martians
it sounds crazy at first but there is an identical set of pyramids on the Martian surface
all the other races are to me a result of certain interbreeding
tall whites are the Pleiadians
the Arcturians are the blue people whom were the ones whom introduced the Sanskrit language to the Hindus
the Archons are the Zeta Grays they basically are psionic engineers
they kind of deal with the problem that is matter they find different resolves and kalpas for the placement of substance and essence unto an ultimate understanding of light

Old 10-26-2017, 10:41 PM

it not how the world works its how the world used to work

Old 10-26-2017, 10:57 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,091 times
You have now made 15 posts and I still have no clue what you are going on about, guess what I am supposed to ponder is shen is he going to make sense.

Old 10-26-2017, 11:00 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,632,742 times
Quote:
accelerate thine own weight
Scratcheth thine own backside.

Cleaneth up thine own mess.

Nay, picketh not thine nose.

Old 10-26-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
You have now made 15 posts and I still have no clue what you are going on about, guess what I am supposed to ponder is shen is he going to make sense.
Shen is Chinese for God
as well the Shen ring is the circle squared
as it were tangible infinity going on unto spectrum of variation there are cycles and rhythms
what I go on about is to give people better insight about neidan or internal alchemy

basically I feel the need for a lack of government in society were do not deserve to be slaves come on

I say do a peaceful protest to give the give governments of the world an idea of how impoverished people are let the slaves become the masters

Old 10-26-2017, 11:13 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,321,091 times
Quote:
Shen is Chinese for God
as well the Shen ring is the circle squared
as it were tangible infinity going on unto spectrum of variation there are cycles and rhythms
what I go on about is to give people better insight about neidan or internal alchemy

basically I feel the need for a lack of government in society were do not deserve to be slaves come on

I say do a peaceful protest to give the give governments of the world an idea of how impoverished people are let the slaves become the masters
I stand corrected, 16 posts of not making any sense.

What does any of this have to do with atheism? Or anything else for that matter?

Old 10-26-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Scratcheth thine own backside.

Cleaneth up thine own mess.

Nay, picketh not thine nose.
don`t mock the writing I value the words man

mess no society is a mess government is a mess they lie to you

and you seem to think they really care about you they don`t they are trying to kill us

with population control and certain dialectic tendencies

this has been duly noted in the past just look through history and their you will realize your living a lie and the truth rather has been kept from you

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in." Matthew 23:13

obviously this fellow was saying look maybe you should give some food and amenities to the poor
and the sickly and the diseased and downtrodden

indeed the government is rather hypocritical
Christ to me is alot like Plato or Socrates the fellow clearly had a grasp on the humanity of form
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism