Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 10:45 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post

So it seems we can all practice a little patience now

Exactly!

Old 05-25-2008, 11:15 AM

34 posts, read 124,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
Questions to discuss:

1- With the Christians having a Sub Category for their views, what are your feelings on a sub category for the non-religious CD members?

2- Do you see the prayer Sticky and omission of the non-religious sub category as discrimination against the non-religious members of the CD family?

3- What disadvantage do you see having our own sub category to discuss and debates issues?

4- How do you feel about a “Sticky” on the P&R site requesting “Prayer Requests for Any Worldview” Do you feel it should be in the Christian Sub category?
Question No. 1
Jesus Christ is an Atheist, so I AM all for it.

Question No. 2
Obviously the Christians want no Converts.

Question No. 3
None, Jesus Christ washes Christians away.

Question No. 4
Petitions better than Prayers, get involved.

a thousand years as one day.

Have a great day!

LORD Jesus Christ

American Atheists

Old 05-25-2008, 11:27 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,041,803 times
It seems to me that the entire City Data forum is for the non-religious - except for the one sub-forum which is called "Christianity".

And, cncracer, you and many others have posted and have been welcome to post comments on that forum.. as atheists and other "non-religious" people. Many of you spend time there and seem to enjoy harassing the folks on that forum!...

Why would you feel that you are in any way being slighted?

I, likewise, apologize for stating my opinion if it is not welcome here....

Have a great day!

Last edited by World Citizen; 05-25-2008 at 12:09 PM..

Old 05-25-2008, 12:36 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Moderator cut:

Hi Folks-

I am temporarily closing this thread until such time as there is a definitive answer or a decision has been arrived at as regards this issue/request.

If the Senior Mods and/or owner of CD wish to illicit member's input regarding the matter, I will defer to their decision. In the meantime, however, please know that the matter is being discussed/addressed.

Thank you for your patience.

-June

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism