Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2009, 10:58 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Malice - I am God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 11:12 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Now give me eyewitness testimony from 499 other people.

And documented prophecies concerning his life from hundreds of years ago.
I also witnessed it. It was awful to see him suffer. The prophecy of the Five Nobleman, prophecied by Columbus in 1492 when he sailed the ocean blue tells of the life, death and resurrection of Boxcar. The document was lost at sea so it will be futile to try and find it.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 PM

455 posts, read 1,017,972 times
Quote:
Now give me eyewitness testimony from 499 other people.

How about testimony from 1,000,000 people? Here is an excerpt from 'Cojinthians Chapter 15':

3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Boxcar died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that he appeared to rickmahorn, and then to the Twelve. 6After that, he appeared to more than one million of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then he appeared to kb09, then to all the apostles, 8and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

As you can see, there were many witnesses.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:37 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
I, Jaymax, a sister disciple of Boxcar, herewith give my testimony that I did assist in the removal of Boxcar's raiments after crucifiction and annointed Him all over with precious oils. Yeah verily, then He rose. 1000 virgins witnessed His rising and were stunned by His magnitude.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:32 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
Kdbrich,

If you'll let me into your heart, you'll know I am the Lord. But you don't have to follow me, because I believe in free will.

By "free will" I of course mean that if you don't worship me I will caste you into a lake of fire where for eternity you will be tormented without rest, day and night, and the only sounds you'll hear in that pit of darkness will be the weeping and gnashing of teeth of your fellow souls I am destroying.

But that's free will for you.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:50 AM

4,655 posts, read 5,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar Overkill View Post
Kdbrich,

If you'll let me into your heart, you'll know I am the Lord. But you don't have to follow me, because I believe in free will.

By "free will" I of course mean that if you don't worship me I will caste you into a lake of fire where for eternity you will be tormented without rest, day and night, and the only sounds you'll hear in that pit of darkness will be the weeping and gnashing of teeth of your fellow souls I am destroying.

But that's free will for you.
I don't believe we are saved by "letting anyone in our heart". That's just not in the Bible.

We are saved by repenting of our sin and trusting in Christ.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:17 PM

455 posts, read 1,017,972 times
Quote:
I don't believe we are saved by "letting anyone in our heart". That's just not in the Bible.

kdbrich,

We are not talking about the Bible. We are talking about the teachings of Boxcar.

I dare you to prove Boxcar the Almighty's non-existence. Or if you can't do that, prove the God of the Bible is more real than Boxcar the Almighty.

Boxcar stands in front of you with all his glory, yet you deny him. We will pray for you

Old 04-09-2009, 01:40 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Repent kdbrich, or you will be cast into the overkill eternal volcano to suffer and breath sulfur for all eternity.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:47 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Repent kdbrich, or you will be cast into the overkill eternal volcano to suffer and breath sulfur for all eternity.

if Boxcar's got the ability to do so...go for it.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:47 PM

659 posts, read 1,084,751 times
Quote:

And in the Gospel according to Zark (chapter three verse five) it says:

"5If thou chooseth me into thy heart, and repent of thy sins, thou shall be saved from thy ravaging pits of hell by Boxcar himself. 6Thou also has to trust in my wordeth, rejecting all logic and reasoning as hearsay while blindly believing in the word of Boxcar. 7You shall call yourselves boxcarians and spreadeth the word of Boxcar to the world. 8You have the choiceth not to, but rememberth the flaming fiery pits of hell awaits those who do not believe."

I have the book right here if you want to read it! It's a great, great story!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism