U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-18-2010, 05:58 PM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,989 posts, read 29,841,909 times
Reputation: 7244

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG2010 View Post
If u guys can't discuss the topic of this thread I'm about to report this thread for all this silly ass bickering.. Once again it's the Texand and Georgians.. This isn't the first and it won't be the last.. But I want to know isn't it strange that this whole thread is dominated by Texans in a Atlanta thread... Can this thread be positive are is that too hard to ask for.. I already told Tonyga that he was out of line for that comment..
It's hard to have a discussion when every time a non-ATLien speaks out against Atlanta; they are insulted and jumped on. You guys have to be open to negativity and objections in order for these debates and threads to function correctly. When some says "Hip hop from ATL sucks!" You can disagree, but don't come back with childish remarks talking about people hating or being jealous. That's lame and elementary; we're all adults here.

 
Old 07-18-2010, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Atlanta ,GA
9,086 posts, read 12,885,216 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindin View Post
TOO Funny.To many hidden messages in that.Do you mean you are enjoying the show or do you mean this thread is DEAD.(that was bad I know)LOL
 
Old 07-18-2010, 06:00 PM
 
Location: New Orleans, United States
4,230 posts, read 8,889,130 times
Reputation: 1398
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
TOO Funny.To many hidden messages in that.Do you mean you are enjoying the show or do you mean this thread is DEAD.(that was bad I know)LOL
I say both.
 
Old 07-18-2010, 06:17 PM
 
Location: ATL
4,688 posts, read 6,415,425 times
Reputation: 1804
Music.....ALL TIME

1. New York
2. Georgia

29. Texas

Last edited by tonygeorgia; 07-18-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 
Old 07-18-2010, 06:42 PM
 
472 posts, read 662,223 times
Reputation: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
It's hard to have a discussion when every time a non-ATLien speaks out against Atlanta; they are insulted and jumped on. You guys have to be open to negativity and objections in order for these debates and threads to function correctly. When some says "Hip hop from ATL sucks!" You can disagree, but don't come back with childish remarks talking about people hating or being jealous. That's lame and elementary; we're all adults here.
Every time a thread is open it always negative... Do we constantly have to be told everytime.. We get it.. Now if
I post a positive thread will the texans fly to that thread as fast as they flew to this one.. NO.. I don't mind being open to critiscm
but when every time u open up to it all u see is negative which always seem to be the focus. There have been so many positive threads in Atlanta room
but they seem to get ignored.. Why do the Atlanta posters have to put up with this all the time...
 
Old 07-18-2010, 06:47 PM
 
Location: New Orleans, United States
4,230 posts, read 8,889,130 times
Reputation: 1398
^ See and that's why it keeps going on and on. 1 hr ago you wanted to report it, now you starting it back up.

Grindin, afonega1, AlGreen.. let's ditch this and get throwed to some real ATL/HOU music.
Drinks on me...
 
Old 07-18-2010, 06:58 PM
 
472 posts, read 662,223 times
Reputation: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestbankNOLA View Post
^ See and that's why it keeps going on and on. 1 hr ago you wanted to report it, now you starting it back up.

Grindin, afonega1, AlGreen.. let's ditch this and get throwed to some real ATL/HOU music.
Drinks on me...

I'm not starting anything back up it wouldn't have started in the first place had the outsiders not showed up.. Ditching this thread just might be good idea
 
Old 07-18-2010, 07:04 PM
 
Location: Atlanta ,GA
9,086 posts, read 12,885,216 times
Reputation: 2908
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestbankNOLA View Post
^ See and that's why it keeps going on and on. 1 hr ago you wanted to report it, now you starting it back up.

Grindin, afonega1, AlGreen.. let's ditch this and get throwed to some real ATL/HOU music.
Drinks on me...
Cool.im in!
 
Old 07-18-2010, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Washington D.C. By way of Texas
18,254 posts, read 25,974,516 times
Reputation: 9018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygeorgia View Post
Music.....ALL TIME

1. New York
2. Georgia

29. Texas
grow up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top