U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-24-2010, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Fernadina Beach
282 posts, read 555,071 times
Reputation: 106

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
That's a shame fo the Lord!!!! So sad.......I just pray nothing like this comes out on Creflo Dollar--I do watch him on occasion. I never got into Eddie Long when I would see him on TBN. Something about him never sat right with me. My favorites are Bishop TD Jakes and as I just mentioned I do on occasion catch Creflo.

This is a really disturbing story because so many of his parishoners had so much faith in him. It really turns my stomach
Creflo...the preacher with 12 BODYGUARDS and bulletproof SUVs for a book signing at Wal Mart??....naw he aint doing nothing wrong. He is just Prospering.

 
Old 09-24-2010, 05:53 PM
 
29,264 posts, read 26,193,943 times
Reputation: 10218
I have not followed Rev. Dollar or Rev. Long or any of the prosperity preachers, although I used to tune in to Rev. Ike and Jim and Tammy Faye on occasion. But how do they work around that thing about it being easier for a rich man to get through the eye of a needle than to make it to heaven?
 
Old 09-24-2010, 05:54 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 18,985,495 times
Reputation: 18918
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
Creflo...the preacher with 12 BODYGUARDS and bulletproof SUVs for a book signing at Wal Mart??....naw he aint doing nothing wrong. He is just Prospering.
You made me spit out my ice tea on that one...LOL

Creflo Dollar will definitely be the next Pulpit Pimp to have his "holy roller" empire to topple.
 
Old 09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Everywhere you want to be
2,106 posts, read 2,700,337 times
Reputation: 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You made me spit out my ice tea on that one...LOL

Creflo Dollar will definitely be the next Pulpit Pimp to have his "holy roller" empire to topple.
I hope not....
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:00 PM
 
Location: Everywhere you want to be
2,106 posts, read 2,700,337 times
Reputation: 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
Creflo...the preacher with 12 BODYGUARDS and bulletproof SUVs for a book signing at Wal Mart??....naw he aint doing nothing wrong. He is just Prospering.
Dang 12 body guards??? Bullet proof SUV are you serious...
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:14 PM
 
Location: Fernadina Beach
282 posts, read 555,071 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
You made me spit out my ice tea on that one...LOL

Creflo Dollar will definitely be the next Pulpit Pimp to have his "holy roller" empire to topple.
Word man. Its the truth my girl & I seen it with our own eyes. Dude walked into Wal Mart on Old National Hwy with like 11 or 12 Defensive Linemen. Holyfield was there to. But Holyfield wasnt wearing black like the other dudes. Man you would have thought Obama was rolling up the way this cat was ducked off behind these dudes. Those preachers have many supporters on this forum...many people who called that BrownHornet guy a hater several times. Now those same people are lurking but not posting. Afraid to get OWNED!
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 PM
 
8,862 posts, read 14,802,815 times
Reputation: 2280
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
I have not followed Rev. Dollar or Rev. Long or any of the prosperity preachers, although I used to tune in to Rev. Ike and Jim and Tammy Faye on occasion. But how do they work around that thing about it being easier for a rich man to get through the eye of a needle than to make it to heaven?
--miracles--

--positive thiking--

Wayne Dyer??
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 PM
 
Location: Fernadina Beach
282 posts, read 555,071 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Dang 12 body guards??? Bullet proof SUV are you serious...
Yes maam. It my have been 2 months ago, I was getting a new tire, my girl & I was in electronics when they all walked in. When I went to pick up my ride I saw the 3 trucks, they were armored. All black, super dark tint, no brand name on the tires...like something out of a James Bond flick man. Dude must have lots a cash to roll like that. And gotta be beefing with someone. Who would want to kill a pastor? What part of the game is this?
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 PM
 
3,099 posts, read 4,125,401 times
Reputation: 2544
I am so over celebrity Christianity.
 
Old 09-24-2010, 06:30 PM
 
Location: Everywhere you want to be
2,106 posts, read 2,700,337 times
Reputation: 1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
Yes maam. It my have been 2 months ago, I was getting a new tire, my girl & I was in electronics when they all walked in. When I went to pick up my ride I saw the 3 trucks, they were armored. All black, super dark tint, no brand name on the tires...like something out of a James Bond flick man. Dude must have lots a cash to roll like that. And gotta be beefing with someone. Who would want to kill a pastor? What part of the game is this?
Wow!!!! Sounds like the President
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top