Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 10:15 AM

285 posts, read 876,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcoolbro View Post
I swear I think they plan all this drama out before the cameras even start rollin. NeNe probably called Dwight up and said "lets create drama between us this season. that'll really get em going child."

The whole thing is scripted... believe it.

My friend was at Van Michaels when they filmed there last season or whatever. They brought in their own hair dresser and there was a "fight" scene that they took multiple takes of. They had to retake it because the two people fighting couldn't stop laughing about it.

None of this crap is "real" anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2010, 12:18 PM

9 posts, read 16,638 times
Default Its Back on in the ATL

I was so happy to see this damn show pop up on my tivo.

Lets get to it....

I love me some Kandi, but girl dont walk, run to the salon and get your hair DID. Esp since you are dating that fine azz man!

Nene...Baby I thought you were gonna break Dewight off like a chicken bone all up in the B Chic Boutique, the only thing Chic up in there was the shoes honey. Keep up the hustle and flow Mama, you know we love it.

Kim...Mmmm looking like hot tranny mess with a new wig no less. Baby Girl kept the ring and is still rocking the bling. Dont front for the cameras Kim we know big Papa is still hitting that. Who said a good man is hard to find, if you bitzes were not so picky, just because the man has a wife, shoot, its always better to be a mistress, esp when your a mistress driving a bentley...u do u Mama we got your back.

Dewight.....You old STUNT QUEEN, dropping lies out of your mouth like u know what diva, looking like a wet bird with a Jerry Curl. Lawrence nailed you boo.

Phaedra....acting all uptty , knowing the whole world has got you clocked, getting knocked up by a thug. Hey I can't hate on you girl, lookin as fine as he do, shoot I would lease him a benz and get him a cellphone, who needs good credit when you got that on lock, but still, keep it real..keep it real Momma

Sheree, Dont change a Moderator removed - LANGUAGE! thing. Go get that Oscar baby. Get a Grammy, Emmy and Tony award while your at it too, just dont show up wearing any She By Sheree, I see you shelfed that ****z in a quick minute. Wearing Dolce on the reunion show...you keep on keeping on.

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 10-06-2010 at 01:19 PM..

Old 10-06-2010, 02:48 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,921,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_Aficionado View Post
I bet Dwight didn't anticipate Sheray's stylist labeling him a stunt queen on national television.
You mean the MAN who prances around in high heels and carries a purse?!

Old 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyebeauty View Post
Where does Kim get her money to live such a lifestyle? Does she hop from millionaire to millionaire? She basically is depending on someone else for money. Hope they claim her on their taxes. lol Was anyone else disgusted by the way Kim's eldest daughter was eating with her mouth wide open and out of the ice cream carton?
What I thought was really tragic is how Kim was telling the cameras how stressed out she is that her 13-year-old daughter is now dating and kissing boys, and she hopes she's been a good role-model and mother. SAY WHAT!?

AND THEN ... telling her daughter that decent ladies don't chase men, they let the men chase them. OOOO GROSS! There's just NO way those girls are growing up in a healthy home. (A friend of mine who teaches at Johns Creek Middle School has that girl in one of his classes).

It's one thing to parade those women's lives for the entire country to mock, but it's something else to bring those kids into it. That's really sleazy.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:58 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,402,897 times
Oh Snap!
I hope my DVR recorded it.
How can I miss the girls, they are fabolus!

Old 10-06-2010, 02:59 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,402,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post

That would be a "manbag"

Old 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM

46 posts, read 200,464 times
Quote:
What I thought was really tragic is how Kim was telling the cameras how stressed out she is that her 13-year-old daughter is now dating and kissing boys, and she hopes she's been a good role-model and mother. SAY WHAT!?

AND THEN ... telling her daughter that decent ladies don't chase men, they let the men chase them. OOOO GROSS! There's just NO way those girls are growing up in a healthy home. (A friend of mine who teaches at Johns Creek Middle School has that girl in one of his classes).

It's one thing to parade those women's lives for the entire country to mock, but it's something else to bring those kids into it. That's really sleazy.

I coulda sworn she said she kids go to private schools. Maybe last season they did.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:43 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,326 times
Quote:

Right.

They both belong in the circus as far as I'm concerned, but stunts?

That carries such a nasty connotation, but perhaps not as nasty as those tips and pumps he was wearing so you may have a point!

Old 10-06-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyebeauty View Post
I coulda sworn she said she kids go to private schools. Maybe last season they did.
My friend has been known to lie ... just saying. (But if they DO go to private school, who's paying the tuition?!)

Old 10-06-2010, 06:13 PM

41 posts, read 99,746 times
Quote:

LMAO. OK
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta