U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 02:31 PM

9,567 posts, read 8,639,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
Stay in Tampa. Atlanta is currently getting swamped with renters, we don't need anymore. We need homeowners. Also, you might want to glance at the screen once and a while when you're typing.
Don't pick on the OP's typing skills; besides, the phrase is "once in a while," not "once and a while." See? That was no fun, was it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 02:49 PM

56 posts, read 36,933 times
Stay where you are. There is nothing here with this economy.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,402,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoich View Post
Hi guys hope i get some response!
I'm a young parent in my late 20's looking to move from Fl to GA, i want to be somewhere near the city but not right in it since that is way out of my price range$$$$$. We are a family mixed black and white so all the kids are tan. lol please help. I was looking online and saw some really nice places in Riverdale that were affordable but then everything i've been reading on that town sounds very negative. Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain
Stay in Tampa. Atlanta is currently getting swamped with renters, we don't need anymore. We need homeowners. Also, you might want to glance at the screen once and a while when you're typing
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:53 PM

1,498 posts, read 2,547,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Don't pick on the OP's typing skills; besides, the phrase is "once in a while," not "once and a while." See? That was no fun, was it?
Misstating a phrase is different then misspelling two words in the title. I don't think typing skills have anything to do with the errors that were made. The "K" is no where even near the "D". In any case, don't you have anything better to do than going around and preaching forum etiquette?

Old 12-10-2010, 03:55 PM

1,498 posts, read 2,547,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Pot, meet kettle.
That point has already been made. You might want to consider either getting a job or a second one if you already have one.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:58 PM

9,567 posts, read 8,639,816 times
Quote:
That point has already been made. You might want to consider either getting a job or a second one if you already have one.
Mercy. Someone a bit thin skinned?

Old 12-10-2010, 04:04 PM

3 posts, read 5,663 times
I moved from the Tampa Bay Area, and I'm currently renting in the Riverdale area.If you have any question or want my thoughts on the area you can D.M. me.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:16 PM

2,633 posts, read 4,402,294 times
Quote:
Misstating a phrase is different then misspelling two words in the title. I don't think typing skills have anything to do with the errors that were made. The "K" is no where even near the "D". In any case, don't you have anything better to do than going around and preaching forum etiquette?
Whoops-I see that now. Oh, dear-you also probably meant to use the word nowhere.

I thought I'd join the grammar patrol you started.

Old 12-11-2010, 02:24 PM

193 posts, read 614,209 times
please stay where you are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or