U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 04:26 PM

1,204 posts, read 1,573,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Good to know that you are aware of everything that goes on in the entire Brookwood & Parkview school districts and ALL of the neighborhoods that send kids to those schools. You must be a busy fella!
I didn't say I knew everyone. However, I sit on my HOA board, and I know people on about 15 other HOA boards in surrounding neighborhoods. That's collectively somewhere about 1000 homes. So no, I don't know every neighborhood. I just haven't heard of white flight happening with 25,000 of my neighbors. That's not including the people that I go to church with, know from my neighborhood pool which is open to other neighborhoods, the people I see at the grocery store, etc.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:29 PM

8,141 posts, read 7,468,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTL3000 View Post
I think straight white dudes(and I say this as a straight white dude) need to get off their asses and stop whining about how they are being "discriminated" against. Stop screaming bloody murder about being persecuted when it isn't even happening.

And least of all, stop expecting the world to be handed to you or things to go exactly the way you want them to since you're white.
It takes more people to acknowledge what is the truth instead of whats popular among his peers.That is so true among black people too.Of course there are true issues that blacks/minorities have to face that whites do not,but to give up and in is an excuse for not wanting to work harder to get what you want.If both sides look at things for what is morally and ethically right,we will get more places faster.Lets face it,America cannot make it in todays world without everybody putting in work.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:59 PM

479 posts, read 378,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Its very obvious what you are.I gave yo the benefit f the doubt to engage in a well meaning debate to explain your views but instead you only reinforce what I know to be true of "so called non-p.c. whites" like yourself for what you are.You just showed it.With that it really does not matter what I think about you it what i think aboiut individuals.That has nothing to do with race but everything to to with morality.You have very little and so with that I end with you.I dont engage with people who cant respect my nature and ability to reason and form logic into intelligent thought patterns for myself.You obviously no me as you stated so its no need for me to tell you my view.Have a better day!
I really have no clue what it is you are trying to say here. All I know is I responded to your post and you are choosing not to respond to mine because I "showed it" (whatever it is)...oh, and I have "very little morality" which you have determined due to your witnessing my many immoral acts....

Please. I dont pass judgement on you. Why not just respond to my points? I guess attacking the person is easier.

Ok denn......

Old 01-03-2011, 06:06 PM

479 posts, read 378,808 times
"Originally Posted by DTL3000
I think straight white dudes(and I say this as a straight white dude) need to get off their asses and stop whining about how they are being "discriminated" against. Stop screaming bloody murder about being persecuted when it isn't even happening.

And least of all, stop expecting the world to be handed to you or things to go exactly the way you want them to since you're white."

What in god’s name are you talking about? Anybody who expects life to go exactly as they want it, for any reason, is a fool. I know white people dying from cancer, whites who are unemployed, who are deep in debt, etc. Not one of them has ever said “Dammit, this shouldn’t be happening to me… because Im white!”
What a silly thing for you to say.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:42 PM

1,498 posts, read 1,705,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Excellent post, D.
Ways to get rep points from Aries:

1. Praise/endorse black people/culture/accomplishments and/or
2. Criticize/minimize white people/culture/accomplishments

Old 01-03-2011, 09:11 PM

8,141 posts, read 7,468,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
I really have no clue what it is you are trying to say here. All I know is I responded to your post and you are choosing not to respond to mine because I "showed it" (whatever it is)...oh, and I have "very little morality" which you have determined due to your witnessing my many immoral acts....

Please. I dont pass judgement on you. Why not just respond to my points? I guess attacking the person is easier.

Ok denn......
Twice you made reference to what I as "one of those blacks".You don't know what I think or why I do.I can think for myself and dont eed Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton to tell me how to do so.I suppose you are one of those whites that you must think they are the leaders of black folks.

As far as answering your question I basically just got tired.I have been through this a thousand times on this site about the very subject and issues brought up.I have (as others)have given very logical well reasoned answers ,only to have fallen on deaf ear.

It would be so nice if no matter the color of people,people can see the humanity in why treating other fairly is so important no matter what color.Apparently you just want to deny that everything os not so cut in dry.By the way I have read studies that most Americans or of mixed race ancestry. More so than any other nation in the world.I know their is white blood in my past.I guess that make me a SUPERHUMAN BEING.My white intelligence and black powerful athletic body is just to much!

Apparently there must be a school somewhere that teaches "How to deny that white privilege exist." and class for "How to Combat Negro So-Called Intelligence".You get an A+. Congratulations you win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta