Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2011, 12:22 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,107,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyRainyDay View Post
Canada's system is based on points (for your degrees, facility with Canada's official languages, job skills, etc.) There's no need for a sponsor. Recent immigrants to Canada report that the process is quite straightforward. I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would describe the US process as straightforward.

(While I myself was a child immigrant to Canada, that was over 40 years ago. So I don't use my family's Canadian immigration experience as a basis for comparison, because it's too old).
No, the only standards for emigrating to Canada is that you are either from a third world country or Muslim. If you're both, then you can bring the whole family.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:26 PM

951 posts, read 745,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
I know a whole lot more about U.S. immigration law than you'll ever know.
Funny, because literally every single thing you have posted has been wrong so far including the 25 million illegal immigrant figure.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 PM

479 posts, read 703,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post
I agree 100% with his position and he was brave for speaking out the way he did.

FWIW, I also absolute worship the music of Santana. He could play a pixie cup and a piece of string for an hour and I would still gladly pay to see it.
Curious. If so few people are actually against this bill, why was he "brave for speaking out the way he did?"

Oh yea. Cause one of us/them thar rednecks prob goin pull some gun on him. Raight?

Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 PM

8,486 posts, read 14,999,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
Yes. The Constitution and federal laws don't protect the rights of illegal immigrants, as they are not legal citizens or residents of the U.S. This is Civics 101.

Yes.

Yes.

Liberals/progressives always root for forces that go against Western civilization. They want illegal immigrants to flood the country. They want Sharia law implemented. They want the country to go bankrupt. They want Christianity subverted. The ultimate goal is communism, and anything that will further that goal will be supported.

And Conservatives are always wondering why we call them Fascists? Geez.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Yes. The Constitution and federal laws don't protect the rights of illegal immigrants, as they are not legal citizens or residents of the U.S. This is Civics 101.
But they protect the rights of Mexican looking American citizens who now have to walk around with birth certificates, etc. or go to jail until things are sorted out. This is Civics 101.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:31 PM

8,486 posts, read 14,999,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
Curious. If so few people are actually against this bill, why was he "brave for speaking out the way he did?"

Oh yea. Cause one of us/them thar rednecks prob goin pull some gun on him. Raight?
No, because it takes juevos to go into any city and, while inside of a ballpark (of any sport), to tell the spectators they should be ashamed of themselves. In some places (like New York), they would throw D cell batteries at your head for doing something like that.

But if you want to go with what you wrote to make you sleep better at night, go right ahead homeboy....

Last edited by waronxmas; 05-17-2011 at 12:44 PM..

Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post

And Conservatives are always wondering why we call them Fascists? Geez.
How is maintaining the underpinnings of society fascist?

Old 05-17-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddledmasses View Post
But they protect the rights of Mexican looking American citizens who now have to walk around with birth certificates, etc. or go to jail until things are sorted out. This is Civics 101.
I look Hispanic. If they have to jail me temporarily to stop the flood of illegal immigrants into this country, so be it. Quit being such a cry-baby.

Old 05-17-2011, 12:36 PM

32,025 posts, read 36,788,671 times
Maybe we should all just carry proof of citizenship at all times in case somebody wonders.

YouTube - Asking White People in AZ if They're Immigrants

Old 05-17-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
I look Hispanic. If they have to jail me temporarily to stop the flood of illegal immigrants into this country, so be it. Quit being such a cry-baby.
lolz. So you are fine with sitting a weekend in jail because you might be here working in a field? mkay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta