U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2011, 08:40 PM

9 posts, read 15,529 times

Advertisements

I am relocating to Atlanta in the next few months along with my husband and our two sons. Presently we reside in Charlotte. We both graduated from Emory so we are pretty familiar with the Druid Hills area and that is where we have decided we want to live. We are currently members of a club in Charlotte so we understand the whole country club membership process.

Does anybody know information on Druid Hills Golf Club?
-Costs
-Is it family oriented
-The people
-Wait list
-Activities for children
-The clubs amenities
-Is the club diverse

Thank You,
Kiara
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 06:33 AM

20,895 posts, read 32,892,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer1975atlanta View Post
I am relocating to Atlanta in the next few months along with my husband and our two sons. Presently we reside in Charlotte. We both graduated from Emory so we are pretty familiar with the Druid Hills area and that is where we have decided we want to live. We are currently members of a club in Charlotte so we understand the whole country club membership process.

Does anybody know information on Druid Hills Golf Club?
-Costs
-Is it family oriented
-The people
-Wait list
-Activities for children
-The clubs amenities
-Is the club diverse

Thank You,
Kiara
This might help with some of your inquiries, or at least point you in the right direction:

Druid Hills Golf Club in Atlanta Offers Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Fitness and Dining Facilities

IMHO it's one of the loveliest golf clubs in the metro. As far as being family-friendly, I would say absolutely. And I would surmise that as private clubs go, DHGC is relatively diverse, since so much of its' membership ties into Emory University.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or