U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 12:23 PM

1 posts, read 3,629 times
Unhappy Where are all the Quality Black Women in Atlanta?

I'm getting exhausted with my search. I've been everywhere. Clubs,lounges,festivals,and i get the same results. I'm even on a couple of Online dating sites.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Or Dm me. I'm new here Hello all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 PM

9,913 posts, read 13,512,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morethan1 View Post
I'm getting exhausted with my search. I've been everywhere. Clubs,lounges,festivals,and i get the same results. I'm even on a couple of Online dating sites.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Or Dm me. I'm new here Hello all
Ever try the library? The supermarket? A coffeehouse, perhaps? Or maybe an online site like OKCupid? My wife and I have met a lot of friends there.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:41 PM

3,130 posts, read 2,748,117 times
Are you quality? Maybe you are not attracting good women? It works both ways.

I think good people bring good people, how are your friends? Bums bring bums. Brilliance brings Brilliance.

Want my advice, get invited to some weddings, some graduations, some births....going to the same places everyone else is going with the same mindset is silly unless you are just great at meeting women. Its like everyone with their fishing pole with no bait in a small pond looking for that one nice Red Snapper.

My other advice. Stop searching. Stop purposely looking. Live a kind life, be good to people and the law of attraction will bring someone to you. By forcing relationships you are more apt to look for pass/fail women and that ain't going to work. Sometimes its that random person at a store you see that is that "Good woman".

Old 05-27-2011, 01:03 PM

840 posts, read 885,877 times
Quote:

Did you not see Coming to America and the advice Mr. Clarence the Barber gave Prince Akeem? "You can't meet no good girl in the club. There's the library, there's church, and oh, this Black Awareness Rally that I'm going to tonight. There's gonna be some good women in there, that's why I'm going...HeeHee!"

You might even get to see "Sexual Chocolate" with
Randy Watson singing lead!

{Sorrry RandyWatson13 if I stole any of your thunder!}

Old 05-27-2011, 01:35 PM

3,130 posts, read 2,748,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers10 View Post
Did you not see Coming to America and the advice Mr. Clarence the Barber gave Prince Akeem? "You can't meet no good girl in the club. There's the library, there's church, and oh, this Black Awareness Rally that I'm going to tonight. There's gonna be some good women in there, that's why I'm going...HeeHee!"

You might even get to see "Sexual Chocolate" with
Randy Watson singing lead!

{Sorrry RandyWatson13 if I stole any of your thunder!}
No problem, clearly I love this movie

Old 05-27-2011, 02:37 PM

2,750 posts, read 2,152,902 times
Good lord, another one of these...

Old 05-27-2011, 02:48 PM

7 posts, read 18,010 times
Quote:

Ummm......run afoul of the law. 99 % of probation officers, sitting judges, prosecuting attorneys etc are black AND female and they have jobs that they can afford to be living large....

I was on probation for DUI in ATL and my PO was always dressed like she'd stepped out of a fashion mag ! Yea, her hair was prolly all fake weaves or whatever they call it, but she made heads turn. Also the judge who presided on my case was young-ish ( didnt look over 40 ) and very classy looking, well spoken lady. The prosecutors were bytches though. They d just as soon smack you upside the head as look at you. So I guess it depends what YOU, the man are into

Old 05-27-2011, 02:50 PM

Default Ps

oh and the guards at the FCDC are female ( even in the men's wing ) and armed to the teeth, cuffs and all ! Go hit 'em up, brotha.... Let us know how thingz go

Old 05-27-2011, 02:52 PM

2,750 posts, read 2,152,902 times
Cool comment!

Well, if you want to take to that point why not steer our young fellow in the direction of the local DFACS office? Or maybe the Social Security office?

Pleeeenty of black women to meet there, whether they are the employees or the recipients of the services of said agencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardly_mobile View Post
Ummm......run afoul of the law. 99 % of probation officers, sitting judges, prosecuting attorneys etc are black and they have jobs that they can afford to be living large....

I was on probation for DUI in ATL and my PO was always dressed like she'd stepped out of a fashion mag ! Yea, her hair was prolly all fake weaves or whatever they call it, but she made heads turn. Also the judge who presided on my case was young-ish ( didnt look over 40 ) and very classy looking, well spoken lady. The prosecutors were bytches though. They d just as soon smack you upside the head as look at you. So I guess it depends what YOU, the man are into

Old 05-27-2011, 03:01 PM

Default Roflmao

I think the point the OP emphasized ( and I was trying to accomodate him ) was the "quality" element. I'm not sure welfare recipients fit that mold, but hey ......you never know......plus think of all the baby daddy drama they'll bring w/ them....you know ....7 kids w/ 7 daddies type thing.... OMG, did I just say that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta