Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 10:14 PM

101 posts, read 166,034 times

Advertisements

I think that the vinnings cumberland mall area of Atlanta is the best. They have everything so convienent. Unlike the Buckhead area vinnings has the trees, hills, the river, condos, a mall, offices, and hotels all in one spot, Its like nature in a city almost, and the greatest view of Atlanta by the home depot, It just can't get any better. WHATS YOUR BEST PART OF ATLANTA
Or Cummunity, Or MAll...ect
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2011, 07:53 AM

10,733 posts, read 13,279,572 times
The Midtown area, with it's sleek office buildings, restaurants new condo towers and older neighborhoods. And, of course, Piedmont Park, the Botanical Garden and the High. I truly love this part of our city for many reasons. However, I know I would love many other areas as well. We are fortunate to live in Atlanta with it's quirky and diverse neighborhoods.

Old 07-03-2011, 08:53 AM

23,331 posts, read 43,799,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Georgia Man View Post
I think that the vinnings cumberland mall area of Atlanta is the best. They have everything so convienent. Unlike the Buckhead area vinnings has the trees, hills, the river, condos, a mall, offices, and hotels all in one spot, Its like nature in a city almost, and the greatest view of Atlanta by the home depot, It just can't get any better. WHATS YOUR BEST PART OF ATLANTA
Or Cummunity, Or MAll...ect
It's spelled Vinings... and the residential neighborhoods of Buckhead are just as wooded as those of Vinings. What's more, I believe that the two communities share the Chattahoochee.
I myself am partial to the older neighborhoods than are located in the northeastern part of the city and spill over into NW DeKalb: Ansley Park, Brookwood Hills, Virginia-Highland, Morningside, Druid Hills, Decatur and Brookhaven.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:05 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,299,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
It's spelled Vinings... and the residential neighborhoods of Buckhead are just as wooded as those of Vinings. What's more, I believe that the two communities share the Chattahoochee.
I myself am partial to the older neighborhoods than are located in the northeastern part of the city and spill over into NW DeKalb: Ansley Park, Brookwood Hills, Virginia-Highland, Morningside, Druid Hills, Decatur and Brookhaven.
This.

And if cost were not an issue, I would be firmly ensconced in Ansley Park.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:15 AM

461 posts, read 1,065,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinDecatur View Post
I thought that was rather odd dig to Buckhead since there are indeed a lot of trees.
I'll add to your list from about Lovin Decatur, Candler Park, Grant Park, Inman Park, Cabbagetown, EAV, Decatur of course with Oakhurst and Winnona being my very favs, Kirkwood. I also love the Oak Grove neighborhood. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, there are so many wonderful neighborhoods/areas.

Old 07-03-2011, 09:26 AM

717 posts, read 893,094 times
Bankhead

Old 07-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Box

382 posts, read 658,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Bankhead
Ha! I was about to post this.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:43 AM

799 posts, read 1,090,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Bankhead

Southside, College Park Bound!!!

Old 07-03-2011, 12:05 PM

39 posts, read 69,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post

Decatur, glen'wood baby!

Old 07-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Box

382 posts, read 658,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post

College Park Bubba Sparkxxx!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta