Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 12:52 PM

2 posts, read 2,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipsterific18 View Post
hi i'm a 20 year old guy hardworking, honest, respectful.
i have hopes of moving to atlanta soon so i'd like to start planning now so i can be ready to move by the summer of 2012 or early september

now i have a few concerns about moving:

- i am gay so i would love a gay friendly neighborhood with gay clubs a good train ride or bus ride away

-i work at the cheesecake factory and i'll be eligible for transfer to another cheesecake factory location in six months, where are there cheesecake factories located in atlanta?

-i'd love to go back to school to get a degree in nursing and hopefully begin a career in it, which schools have a good nursing program? like community colleges? because i'm not too sure if i can afford a university.

-weather?

-i'm really big on exercising so any gyms? i currently have a membership with planet fitness, i'd love to do some jogging outdoors

anything else i may need to know please feel free to tell me, thank you so much and i appreciate all of your helps/comments
Try Decatur. Very "friendly", whatever that means. You can jog away from the drivers for your life at the crosswalks. Even when it's your turn. Or if you move to the "other" Decatur, you can get your workout avoiding trouble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 01:00 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,905,224 times
Secure your job transfer to one of the Cheesecake factories in Atlanta first.... not having work first is too risky. Then if you want to live in one of the apartments near the airport, I think you can take MARTA to work, Midtown, maybe school, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta