Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2011, 02:16 PM

5 posts, read 7,013 times

Advertisements

Hello. We are thinking of moving to peachtree city from Florida. We have already been to the area several times. Could anyone recommend a good realtor familiar with Peachtree city. Also, is the Best Western in Peachtree decent or a dump- we have seen mixed reviews and it looks like that is the only hotel that allows dogs. Any info is appreciated. Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2011, 06:55 PM

Thank you TwoFuzzyPoney- I sent an email to Malinda. Glad things worked out for you. Hope you are enjoying PTC.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:58 PM

248 posts, read 532,650 times
Thanks for the info. My husband just got a job offer in Atlanta. We may have to make a very quick decision to move from PA. I have never even been to GA. Been researching online, and PTC looks great. Would your real estate agent show us rentals? I know some agents don't handle rentals.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:24 AM

36 posts, read 81,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sak9210 View Post
Thanks for the info. My husband just got a job offer in Atlanta. We may have to make a very quick decision to move from PA. I have never even been to GA. Been researching online, and PTC looks great. Would your real estate agent show us rentals? I know some agents don't handle rentals.
I'm not sure, but she is very resourceful and if she doesn't handle rentals, she can direct you to a qualified person who does!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:53 PM

5 posts, read 19,502 times
Floridagator, we are also from FL, Go Gators! We are also looking to move to PTC from FL. We have stayed at several PTC hotels, including the Best Western when we brought our dog. It is an ok hotel, nothing great, but sufficient. It is in a quiet area, and is a decent property, nothing special, but not a dump either. We would stay again if we brought our dog, but would stay elsewhere if we didnt bring the dog. We like the Wyndham and the new Hilton Garden Inn. Also stayed at the Hampton Inn once, it was OK, but the like the other two better. How is your search going? We are still looking for education jobs, which is slow going, but plan on moving once we find jobs there. We have a realtor, let us know if you still need one.

Old 01-27-2012, 02:28 PM

USFBulls- thanks for the info. We ended up staying at the Hampton but heard good things about the Hilton- we may stay there next time. We narrowed down some neighborhoods we liked- Pinegate was probably our favorite because of its location. Of course we loved a lot of subdivisions but they were out of our pricerange. If my husband was going to continue to work it wouldnt be an issue- but he has an opportunity to retire and we would love to do it- that means downsizing a bite but thats ok with us. We are native Floridians and this is just not the place to raise a family anymore- just my opinion. We love Peachtree and the family friendly atmosphere. What neighborhoods did you like?? I hope you are able to find jobs and make the move.

Old 01-27-2012, 05:52 PM

744 posts, read 2,472,372 times
Honestly you cannot go wrong looking in Pinegate or Golfview areas of Peachtree City. That is a really nice, close to everything area of the town.
It really is a wondeful place to live and I hope you will enjoy it as much as my family has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: