Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2012, 07:05 PM

714 posts, read 810,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxBuppie View Post
Is there link? I've never seen rape broken down by race.

Also, I am not sure what your purpose for posting these stats are? If I nor the other black men in here rspe or support rape, what are you expecting us to do?
FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States

Aries keeps linking to the same bogus website. It only mentions half the stats. That interracial sexual assault of blacks by whites is exceedingly rare. BUT, it is quite common for black men to rape white woman. There are indeed stats that show exactly that. But Aries doesn't like to admit the truth.

All you have to do is turn on the nightly news. EVERYONE knows that black women are basically never raped by white men - and when they are supposed to have been its big news - see Tawna Brawley or the Duke Laceosse team, oh but guess what? Both cases were MADE UP frauds.

Whites do rape other whites of course. And, given that white people are five times the black population, more white men are arrested for sexual assault than blacks - but only on a 2 to 1 ratio. Thus, on a per capita basis, blacks are much more likely to commit a sexual assault crime than whites.

Aries can deny and obfuscate all he wants. The truth is on the news and in the papers every day.

What to do BM? I don't really know. Who does? But let's not pretend that white people are causing the problems that face the black community. Blacks have more and better opportunities here than anywhere in the world. Every black person in the US knows deep down they are much better off being in this country than still living in Africa. White people know this too, and are tired of being your scapegoat. Get on with it!

Old 01-21-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Naaaaah. Try this one. It has the stats your site "missed" lol

Old 01-21-2012, 07:33 PM

16,633 posts, read 29,310,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigers84 View Post
Naaaaah. Try this one. It has the stats your site "missed" lol

Naw, my brother--read this one:

reading while white: black rape statistics « Abagond

Old 01-21-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Like I said before, brutha man, opinions on the Internet are like....noses. Everyone has one. Doesn't make them right.

So you really want to claim that black sexual assaults of white women are less than 10 per year? Really? Are you sure about that? We can monitor the crime stars right here in Atlanta, starting tomorrow, and see what that tells us. How about it?

But maybe you're right. It's racism that makes me think blacks rape white women more often than white men rape blacks. And It's racism that makes me think black players dominate the NBA and that Asians dominate the classroom. When it's really the reverse! Asians kick ass in the NBA and blacks are walking einsteins! Damn that racism making me think all wrong!

Old 01-21-2012, 09:04 PM

864 posts, read 1,118,352 times
Quote:

Aries keeps linking to the same bogus website. It only mentions half the stats. That interracial sexual assault of blacks by whites is exceedingly rare. BUT, it is quite common for black men to rape white woman. There are indeed stats that show exactly that. But Aries doesn't like to admit the truth.

All you have to do is turn on the nightly news. EVERYONE knows that black women are basically never raped by white men - and when they are supposed to have been its big news - see Tawna Brawley or the Duke Laceosse team, oh but guess what? Both cases were MADE UP frauds.

Whites do rape other whites of course. And, given that white people are five times the black population, more white men are arrested for sexual assault than blacks - but only on a 2 to 1 ratio. Thus, on a per capita basis, blacks are much more likely to commit a sexual assault crime than whites.

Aries can deny and obfuscate all he wants. The truth is on the news and in the papers every day.

What to do BM? I don't really know. Who does? But let's not pretend that white people are causing the problems that face the black community. Blacks have more and better opportunities here than anywhere in the world. Every black person in the US knows deep down they are much better off being in this country than still living in Africa. White people know this too, and are tired of being your scapegoat. Get on with it!
What problems are we talking about again? What is the "black community", I thought we were all Americans? Who blamed whites for any thing ? What?

Old 01-21-2012, 09:44 PM

4,819 posts, read 6,050,293 times
Quote:
You can find anything,and any opinion, on the net. Doesn't make them true or valid.

I don't know any white people with education who listen to gangsta rap. What a preposterous idea.

We used to have black bands play at our fraternity parties on occasion. Didn't make us good dancers, or adherents of black culture.

You ought to watch the news more. Can't remember the last time I saw a story about a white dude raping a black woman. Hell, white on black crime is pretty infrequent nowadays. But blacks raping whites, or killing them!? Just about everyday it seems. Must be the biased media, huh?

So when some rapper makes an appearance, what kind of crowd mobs him? Hmmmmm
1. Why do some educated whites listen to gangsta rap? the same reason why they watch, honor films, and generally media with violence and sex, it just pop culture. It's also failed to believe that people across all kind of educational background don't listen to rap music in general. Many Artists, producers and etc are collage educated themselves.

2. There's a huge difference from a hate crime, and generally crime, every time a commit crime is interracial it's not a dang hate crime. The relevance of race and who's who is pointless unless a hate crime.

3. Race itself is irrelevant altogether would it be better if white men just rape white women and black men rape just black women?...... NO. Also is some one of the same racial back ground safer around criminals of the same background?....... NO! Are people collectively by race responsible of people in there race who commit crimes?......... NO. A black guy on the news for crime has as much to do with me as it do with you. NOTHING

4. And actually it's a very old racist belief that black men put white women of pedestals this come from racists that believe white women are superior to black women. Pure Afrophobia, What's the difference between a white women walking down a street in a majority black neighborhood from black women?..... Nothing.

5. The red is just golden, All white fraternity and all black band and every one is following there culture. There's so many thing wrong with that.

Old 01-22-2012, 12:21 AM

136 posts, read 254,701 times
Quote:

who died and made u spokesperson for all white people? why do u have so much rage against black people? please dm if u choose, to or perhaps youd wish to share in a public forum ......maybe clear the air a little?

Old 01-22-2012, 02:04 AM

Quote:

Also, "my" scapegoat? My scape goat for what?

Old 01-22-2012, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantanative83 View Post
who died and made u spokesperson for all white people? why do u have so much rage against black people? please dm if u choose, to or perhaps youd wish to share in a public forum ......maybe clear the air a little?
Look at the comments of that article. It's obvious this guy hangs with storm front racist. We are all monkeys/apes to these people. Nothing will change that in their minds.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muxBuppie View Post
Also, "my" scapegoat? My scape goat for what?
Dude, you really need to get over yourself. None of my comments are addressed to you, particularly or personally. Zero, zilch, nada.

Im speaking in broader terms. Your specific issues, or lack thereof, concern me not a whit.

Claims that I am consumed with rage are silly. No one on here knows who I am, or what I am like in real life. So speculate if you must, but lets be clear that wild guesses dont form the basis for a reasonable dialogue.

The main issue I have is with the constant villification of white/western culture. It comes from all angles.

There are textbooks in AZ that teach the "white man" stole the southwest from Mexico. Been south of the border lately? Would you rather be a citizen of the US or Mexico? 'nuff said.

Charges of racism thrown are thrown around incessantly -- ONLY against white people. Its as if that is our defining characteristic, and any problems elsewhere in society are pretty much OUR fault. The narrative is basocally that nonwhites would have built the same, or even a better, civilization than we have now, if whites had had not engaged in the colonization of these lands. Slavery and genocide are constantly paraded as wrongs that have yet to be wronged, and that all whites today must hang their heads in shame while begging forgiveness for their "collective past guilt". Meanwhile blacks vote at the 95%+ level for black political candidates like Obama and black crime against whites is at much higher levels than reverse (we all know the latter to be true, but of course its extremely politically incorrect to say it).

There is almost no mention that the US is among the best places to live on earth because western culture established and built it from basically scratch. There is no appreciation, there is no gratitude, only anger and rage that "whites did others wrong". Meanwhile the US remains the hope and beacon of the world. Go figure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta