Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 11:59 AM

371 posts, read 1,552,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_t1980 View Post
hi , my name is Daniel , i am a latino man , i am 25 years old ,i been in love with poland since 2002 , i learn to speak some polish , i even been in Wloclawek in february of 2006 , i dont know many polish people here , i would like to have polish friends here in atlanta , polish people are great

dziekuje

Narazie

Daniel T.
There are certainly some very beautiful Polish women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2007, 12:02 PM

17 posts, read 59,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justyna View Post
Hi Everyone!
Are there any Polish communities in Atlanta or near Atlanta. Also polish churches or stores?
I have many friends from Chicago who are Polish - they all live in the Alpharetta/Roswell area. I even befriended a family from Krakow, but they live in Rome, GA. I would say there is not a main area to find Polish people...sorry... If you have any friends here, maybe move to where they are.

Also, what do you mean by Polish churches? All of my Polish friends are Catholic, so they just attend whatever Catholic church is near them.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:14 PM

2 posts, read 7,342 times
Default Gimza in Norcross

Gimza is the name of the Polish resturaunt in Norcross. I have some neighbors that have gone and said it was very good. I have lived here for almost three years and surprised at how many polish stores there are. I am originally from Detroit and come from a huge polish family.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:36 AM

2 posts, read 10,585 times
Polish restaurant
Norcross
3425 Medlock Bridge Rd.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:42 AM

2 posts, read 10,585 times
Hej,
You can visit Polish restaurant at 3425 Medlock Bridge Rd. in Norcross and go to Polish mass in
St. Marguerite D'Youville Catholic Church
85 Gloster Road NW
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044
every Sunday at 2pm they have Polish masses.
You can also replay me and we can meet at Polish restaurant.
Kaska

Old 02-07-2008, 11:52 AM

1,499 posts, read 5,086,345 times
There is a Polish store on Lawrencevill Suwanee Rd. in Suwanee. Get off exit 111 from I 85, make a left, and it's about a mile down on the right.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:34 AM

1 posts, read 5,255 times
Default Looking for Polish Language Teacher

Witam! Nazywam sie John. I am looking for someone to help me with my Polish before I go back to visit my family this summer. Can anyone help? For money of course. Also, I will try out the restaurant in Duluth. Thank you!

summersmechanical@msn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika furst View Post
I moved here one year ago from Chicago and besides me and my fiance I do not know any Polish peoople. You you have any info on that send me a message, I live in Acworth.
Monika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal Poland View Post
Hello Everyone,
I'm from Poland, and I"ll live in Atlanta 1 year. HmM... where in Atlanta is Polish restaurant?? have good day...

Old 03-06-2008, 07:41 PM

2 posts, read 8,453 times
Hi Monika, do you know any elderly polish people living in Acworth? My fiance's grandmother is polish and she lives in Acworth and we would like to find someone for her to socialize with. She is about 85. Did you go to the Polish church in Lawrenceville? If so, how was it? Have you found any more Polish people in the Acworth area?

My name is Sarah.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:25 PM

67 posts, read 236,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioNative View Post
There is a Polish store on Lawrencevill Suwanee Rd. in Suwanee. Get off exit 111 from I 85, make a left, and it's about a mile down on the right.
I have a Polish friend and we just had a big Polish feast at my house yesterday. He bought the food at the place on Lawrencevill-Suwanee Road called "Touch Of Europe Polish Store" located at 3463 L'ville Suwanee Road, 770-271-6999. It was delicious!!!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:02 AM

1 posts, read 5,129 times
Talking si señor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_t1980 View Post
hi , my name is Daniel , i am a latino man , i am 25 years old ,i been in love with poland since 2002 , i learn to speak some polish , i even been in Wloclawek in february of 2006 , i dont know many polish people here , i would like to have polish friends here in atlanta , polish people are great

dziekuje

Narazie

Daniel T.
YES i know what you mean, I'm also latino and 26 years old, i actually spent 9 months there with friends it was the bomb!! i also have a mexican friend whose spouse is polish and they know a lot of polish people around n. druid hills area. JA mowie troche po polsku! ale teraz nie jest bardzo dobrsze!

i would enjoy hanging out with latino or polish people, well actually anyone really, however this thread it's about polskie ludzie!! FTW!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta