Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2012, 11:57 AM

1,971 posts, read 3,028,296 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have info on the Brickworks development in Inman Park? Mainly I am curious as to if it gets noisy, and if you can hear your neighbors through the walls. Sometimes these new warehouse-loft developments have poor construction.

If I stay in the area long term, it is very close to where I will be working so the convenience can't be beat.

I am also curious about something I just read about downpayment assistance for home owners on the Beltline.

I am an independent software designer and get paid through my own LLC. Some years I make a lot of money, and sometimes I make very little. A good percentage of my income now comes from the sale of apps and a book which just go to my LLC bank account, thus it is not a typical salary. Is there a way I can qualify for this down payment assistance? Is there a person I can contact or a website who would know more about this?

I don't want to work the system but if my compensation situation fits within the parameters, I may as well use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM

284 posts, read 586,817 times
I don't know the deets on the Beltline downpayment program (Although I recall it helped make the sale of some Reynoldstown condos very successful), there is also the GA Dream program, open to a wide range of homebuyers: Georgia Dream Homeownership Program

Old 05-14-2012, 08:19 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,026,620 times
The Lofts at Reynoldstown Crossing was an incredible deal with the Beltline. I know my client could not have afforded the unit otherwise.

I think the lowest priced unit at the Brickworks would qualify for some down payment assistance through the Beltline. The parcel id search that I conducted states that it is within the Tax Allocation District (TAD).

Read the guidelines to see if you qualify. Live Along the BeltLine / Learn how to receive up to $50,000 in downpayment assistance on eligible homes along the Atlanta BeltLine.

Peter Berk of Bank of America was the loan officer for my client. His number is 770.392.6876
and he can pre-qualify you for the program.

Best of luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: