U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 AM

21,249 posts, read 33,227,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcorndog View Post
Limbaugh should have a good show today since Obummer looked like a confused amateur up their last night. Dude was way out of his league and was exposed as the no-experience having, community organizer he is.
Explains why his handlers spent days rehearsing him. They knew that he was out of his element...the media is unable to edit an actual debate.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,315,080 times
Quote:
Limbaugh should have a good show today since Obummer looked like a confused amateur up their last night. Dude was way out of his league and was exposed as the no-experience having, community organizer he is.
I know it was real bad. I hoped Mitt would win, I thought he could by a little. And when I watched last night I was shocked.

Barack seemed very arrogant with his facial expressions. I loved the liberals saying Mitt was being a bully. I wonder where they work(maybe they don't because of Barak). And what is with adults running around sounding like children talking about "bullying," I say grow up and defend yourself if you are being "bullied." It is all this weak new parenting crap that is ruining children. Now they tell children "go tell a teacher" instead of just standing up for yourself.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:57 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,494,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
Well you see that is their problem not mine. It is not like they have cancer they did not choose to get. They committed a crime and it is their responsibility to figure it out. They have to prove themselves.

ATT has GoPhones for 19.99.

I highly doubt they could not scrape the money together. Don't they have family or friends?

Oh and I employ somebody who was in prison for eight years. He has worked at the company I started for 15 years now and pulls in over 170k a year(and a generous bonus)(and next June he will be getting a promotion). You want to know where he started photocopying, answering phones, and filing. He had limited help from his parents when he was released, and he believes if he had received handouts he would be back in prison. He is very against the increasing handout mentality of America.
It's not your problem until these same people have to rob you becuase they can't get a job due to having no contact. You don't see how it benifits your own wellbieng to make sure these folks can immerse back into society?

Old 10-04-2012, 08:59 AM

5,016 posts, read 5,785,999 times
Quote:
Limbaugh should have a good show today since Obummer looked like a confused amateur up their last night. Dude was way out of his league and was exposed as the no-experience having, community organizer he is
Yawn. Typical ignorant post from the AM shock jock fans. That's the kind of post one expects from uninformed AM radio listeners.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM

28,269 posts, read 24,881,602 times
Quote:
Obama is usually a good debater but it seemed to me that Romney was better prepared.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 AM

2,407 posts, read 2,622,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
Obama is usually a good debater but it seemed to me that Romney was better prepared.
Obama can't talk about his record as president because it is a record of failure. The 'blame Bush' act is old and no one (other than the most delusional lib-tards) is buying it anymore. He really had nothing to talk about. Romney had specifics and was polished. Obama has "uhs and ums" and tried to create the facts until he was slapped down for making stuff up.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:55 AM

265 posts, read 342,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaLakeSearch View Post
Wow I love how I am an accomplice and aiding and abetting a criminal(maybe you need to look up what they both mean), from the people who believe giving out free stuff helps people, even though they know people abuse the system. Ironic.

You should be glad a private owner is maintaining the property, paying property taxes, and paying taxes on rent received.

To aid and abetting or conspire with a criminal I would need to know how she was obtaining the money. She could be just simply driving a family members car. The clothing could of been a gift. The recipient of gifts in not liable for taxes(that is basic IRS knowledge). I do not know if she was doing anything illegal, that is up to the people who accept section eight applications to figure out. And you could be sued if you suspect something that is not true/cannot be proved. If it does not come up in the financial or criminal report there is nothing you really can do.

For a section eight owner to get in trouble they actually have to do something illegal and I have followed all of the laws required by each municipality.

The property management services I use follow all local laws. And yes section eight tenants have been reported/removed(for various reasons). Most times they are the best tenants because they do not want to get kicked out. The situation I used happened outside of Georgia, and they really cannot do anything about that. Do you think the car was registered in her name, 99% likely it was not.(and the government does not deal with that because they would need proof) That is why welfare does not work because people always get around the system. They need to regulate recipients income more for it to work.

I have paid all the taxes due on time(I never file an extension). What is with liberals seeing peoples tax returns? I love how the people who want to see Mitt Romney's tax returns are the ones who would not even be capable of understanding such a complex tax return. What is form 8858, 1065, schedule m-3, schedule e, 8825, 1120? I file all of those and many more and most people would have no clue.
This is the same problem I have with rush and sean and cain and lovin all you win-nuts. You implied to us that you knew for a fact that she was cheating the system. Turns out you don't. You misled us to thinking the worst.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:00 AM

265 posts, read 342,255 times
Quote:
Obama can't talk about his record as president because it is a record of failure. The 'blame Bush' act is old and no one (other than the most delusional lib-tards) is buying it anymore. He really had nothing to talk about. Romney had specifics and was polished. Obama has "uhs and ums" and tried to create the facts until he was slapped down for making stuff up.
And yet, today, it turns out Romney lied. Imagine that a Republican lying, Romney lying...

Sure, you can argue the President was off his game last night, but ROMNEY IS A LIAR!

Old 10-04-2012, 10:01 AM

2,407 posts, read 2,622,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeJr View Post
And yet, today, it turns out Romney lied. Imagine that a Republican lying, Romney lying...

Sure, you can argue the President was off his game last night, but ROMNEY IS A LIAR!
Do we really need to go down the list of lies the President has told?

How has he done on cutting the deficit in half in his first term?

Yeah...

Both sides stretch the truth and to try to accuse Romney of doing it more than Obummer is ridiculous.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:09 AM

5,243 posts, read 4,418,043 times
Quote:
Do we really need to go down the list of lies the President has told?

How has he done on cutting the deficit in half in his first term?

Yeah...

Both sides stretch the truth and to try to accuse Romney of doing it more than Obummer is ridiculous.
Yep. To believe one guy is more honest than the other is just foolish
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta