U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2012, 06:38 PM

744 posts, read 2,050,094 times

Advertisements

I found some images of the truck , trailer and golf cart by googling the name of the race team. Great looking racing vehicle and golf cart . I so hope it is located.Don't give up hope and keep putting own the heat like you already have.Miracles do happen in thefts like this.I know this from personal experience . My 84 year old Dad was carjacked in April at gunpoint for his 2009 Honda Odessy. It was one of 5 stolen that day in a five mile area in Atlanta.The police immediately told him the chances of getting it back were nil.We all figured it was in Savannah on boat for where abouts unknown. But the call came 5 days later it had been located and was in amazingly good shape . If you were to see it today you'd never know this had happened to it .
Don't give up .
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 AM

22 posts, read 29,038 times
Oh wow, your poor dad!!!!! So glad your story had a happy ending. I have to laugh though, an oddesy doesn''t seem like an old person car to me, your dad is hip LOL

It's amazing how much info pops up when you google about this rig. I appreciate you taking the time to do that to get an image in your head so you can keep an eye out.
You never know, you could cross paths with it and put some cash in your pocket.

Thank You!

Old 10-20-2012, 09:05 PM

Copied and pasted an update from the racing forum~MoMne~

outlaw68
Smoked Another SBC

Re: DAVID SOLOMON RACING ENTIRE RIG STOLEN LAST NIGHT EXIT 22 VALDOSTA HOWARD JOHNSON
Update:
We now have the complete engine, transmission, converter, 4 link bars, rear end housing, third member, axles,, front struts, a-arms, headers, fuel cell, parachute, brakes,and dry sump tank and a few other misc parts back in Davids possession.
We need the TRUCK and chassis, and trailer, but we are getting closer, and a few are in custody, but wont talk yet. I can not post any more info, but these things were recovered in a shop in STANTHAM GEORGIA, but have some info the truck may be in the Stockbridge area. PLEASE KEEP TURNING UP THE HEAT.
DAVID AND I JUST GOT HOME AND WE ARE GOING to keep going back until we have it all. THE POLICE IN STANTHAM were AWESOME and showed just how good some police forces operate. THANK YOU for the tips and updates. When this is all done we will post it all up, the question is how it will be written and who's names will be used.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:29 PM

Race truck, enclosed trailer and golf cart are still missing, please keep looking.

As mentioned in the above post, most of the drive train parts were stripped from the race truck and found in a shop in Stanthom, GA. A few are in custody, but are not talking.

Please keep looking, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:42 PM

Finally!!!! Here is a pic of the race truck still missing. Thank you everone.
Attached Thumbnails
Stolen truck, enclosed trailer & drag truck-david-solomon-dakota.jpg  

Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Here is a pic of the golf cart and part of the white enclosed trailer.
Attached Thumbnails
Stolen truck, enclosed trailer & drag truck-golf-cart.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta