U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 05:18 PM

22 posts, read 29,069 times

Advertisements

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=510680

The above link is to pics of the race truck. You will also find pisc of the Truck, Trailer and golf cart that was also stolen severel pages into the tread.

These guys went to a race in Valdosta over the weekend, stayed in a hotel Sunday night, came out and there rig was gone

It's a RED DODGE DUALLY TOWING A 40FT WHITE GOOSENECK TRAILER.
The race truck is a dodge dakota.

TRUCK TAG # H211798 TN
TRAILER TAG # U120600 TN

Please keep your eyes open and ask your friends to as well.

Thank you!!!!!!!

You may have to copy and paste the link if don't work. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 07:36 PM

Please everyone, keep looking!!!!

There have been a few leads that this thing is in Atlanta. Please keep looking!!!!! R E W A R D !

They may have changed the trailer by now, maybe graphics or painted. Please pay attention to all the enclosed trailers that you see. It may also be being towed by something else as well. It is also possibe they changed the trailer into a tag along type, doing away with the overhang of the fifth wheel. Which would make it about 34 ft long instead of 40. You can count the panels to see how long it is, each panel is 4ft.
It will more than likely still have triple axels.

If anyone has even the slightest lead please contact the guy in that link or send me a message , PLEASE!

There is also a cash reward to anyone helping find this thing! Please text/call/email your friends and family.
There is power in numbers, someone is bound to see something, if enough folks know to keep an eye out we can get these people there race operation back!

Thanks agian!!!

Old 10-04-2012, 10:09 AM

outlaw68
Smoked Another SBC

Re: DAVID SOLOMON RACING ENTIRE RIG STOLEN LAST NIGHT EXIT 22 VALDOSTA HOWARD JOHNSON
2003 DODGE DUALLY HAS BEEN FOUND IN ATLANTA! Trailer and race truck still missing. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED! EVERYWHERE. We had nobody seen it leave Atlanta last night, that can be confirmed, so look everywhere, its out there still.

(Copied and pasted the lastest news.)

Please, everyone keep looking!!!!!
If you have a few hours to spare in the evening to get out and look around or sit on the interestate with your eyes open, you may see something, you may also see a large deposit in your bank account!!!! R E W A R D ! Thank You, MoMne

Old 10-10-2012, 01:13 PM

The reward is up to $12K

Please, if anyone has even the slightest info it may help.

I know it's been a week and most will say/think it's long gone, but it may not be.
It would be greatly appreciated if you keep your eyes and ears open.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 PM

744 posts, read 2,052,579 times
Do you have any pictures of the truck and trailer you can post ? Do they have the names of the racing team on them or any identifiable markings ? Many people remember things by sight and cannot remember things like tag numbers for the life of them . I do hope you get it all back safe and sound p.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,098,619 times
Well I'm surprised you haven't found it by now.
I mean... it is a Dodge. How far could it have gotten?

It's probably parked alongside the road somewhere with the hood up.

Just razzin' ya.
(That's about all I can do to try to put a smile on your face until I find your vehicles.)

Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 AM

@go falcons,
I would post a pic but don't know how I copied and pasted the link to the racing forum that it's on and I didn't even do that successfully LOL
Don't think the link works, need to copy and paste it into your search bar.
This thread is up to 80 pages now, there is some pics in the early pages. It would be great if you know how to get the pics up here for me
Thank you for taking the time to check it out.

@cittic10, LOL, it could be worse, it could be a Ford
Thanks for the laugh and the bump

Thanks to everyone for the views of this thread, I hope you were able to see pics of this stuff in the so called link I put up. If anyone wants to post the pics from the thread on here, it would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS ALL!!!!

Old 10-11-2012, 09:17 AM

225 posts, read 362,338 times
That sux but that thing is probably tucked away in a garage somewhere completely apart already! You might find the trailer later but the truck itself will be parted out i'm sure.

People have big ballz!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:56 AM

2,117 posts, read 5,098,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmyt View Post
That sux but that thing is probably tucked away in a garage somewhere completely apart already! You might find the trailer later but the truck itself will be parted out i'm sure.
Either that or on a ship halfway to Venezuela.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:51 PM

I keep thinking the ship is proabably more accurate, but they may not go for the obivious, ya know? Maybe part it out and sell it. Who knows what the slime balz will do. Let's just hope there has been too much heat on them to do anything and its sitting all together in a warehouse somewhere. I'd be willing to bet they are watching the thread on yellow bullet and other drag racing sites. I know I would be if I was guilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta