Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 08:31 AM

4,768 posts, read 5,436,972 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking India, since Delta partners with Jet Airways and Atlanta huge India population in North Atlanta.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 08:55 AM

7,582 posts, read 10,767,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
I'm thinking India, since Delta partners with Jet Airways and Atlanta huge India population in North Atlanta.
That is really a weak spot for Delta too, in terms of a global network.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:03 PM

Yes! Milan sounds like an excellent summer trip.

Delta is growing its Italy network from Atlanta with the start of summer seasonal service from Atlanta to both Milan and Venice. The flights, which operate daily join those from New York-JFK-Venice and Detroit-Rome, which are already in operation for the summer.

A second daily nonstop flight from Atlanta to Rome begins next week, joining the year-round nonstop service. In total, Delta will operate up to seven flights a day from the U.S. to three airports in Italy this summer.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:36 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,921,318 times
Quote:
Yes! Milan sounds like an excellent summer trip.

Delta is growing its Italy network from Atlanta with the start of summer seasonal service from Atlanta to both Milan and Venice. The flights, which operate daily join those from New York-JFK-Venice and Detroit-Rome, which are already in operation for the summer.

A second daily nonstop flight from Atlanta to Rome begins next week, joining the year-round nonstop service. In total, Delta will operate up to seven flights a day from the U.S. to three airports in Italy this summer.
Love it! And Milan is very cool, it's the 'Big City' of Italy. The food in Northern Italy is amazing, as is nearby Lake Como.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:24 PM

687 posts, read 744,592 times
Milan (and especially) Rome are both fantastic cities. Rome is like a living breathing museum, probably one of the top 3 cities in the world I've visited....incredible!

Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLondoner View Post
Milan (and especially) Rome are both fantastic cities. Rome is like a living breathing museum, probably one of the top 3 cities in the world I've visited....incredible!
I've also heard that in Rome that the first Saturday of each month, all museums are free.

Old 05-24-2018, 08:45 AM

Delta bringing Barcelona and Dublin back.

Atlanta-Barcelona flight to boost Spain's network.
Completing the lineup are additional frequencies to Amsterdam, Athens and Rome plus the restart of services to Dublin from Atlanta

Old 05-24-2018, 09:20 AM

4,586 posts, read 7,707,394 times
Quote:
Delta bringing Barcelona and Dublin back.

Atlanta-Barcelona flight to boost Spain's network.
Completing the lineup are additional frequencies to Amsterdam, Athens and Rome plus the restart of services to Dublin from Atlanta
I didn't realize, they had dumped Barcelona. I flew Delta to Barcelona back in '15 and '16

Old 05-25-2018, 01:20 PM

3,708 posts, read 5,983,962 times
I'm pretty sure Barcelona and Dublin never went away? Or if they did it was seasonal?

I mean, they're flying to both cities today, right now.

In other news, Delta announced they'll return to India, but haven't indicated where they'll go. Either Atlanta, New York, or Detroit. Almost equally likely to be each one.

Old 05-25-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testa50 View Post
I'm pretty sure Barcelona and Dublin never went away? Or if they did it was seasonal?

I mean, they're flying to both cities today, right now.

In other news, Delta announced they'll return to India, but haven't indicated where they'll go. Either Atlanta, New York, or Detroit. Almost equally likely to be each one.
Per Delta news article it said the restart of Dublin and Barcelona which could have been a recap, because the service had already seasonal started.

https://news.delta.com/summer-celebr...ic-flying-ever
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta