Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2013, 07:34 AM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrythesnake View Post
Yeah we need to see some current pics, credit scores, baggage reports, etc. Anybody can hide behind a computer

Yeah, like a woman with any sense is going to post her pictures on these forums to appease any of you or get your critiques--like you are in any position to judge. Keep dreaming!

Old 07-23-2013, 07:36 AM

1,637 posts, read 2,629,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
Yeah, like a woman with any sense is going to post her pictures on these forums to appease any of you or get your critiques--like you are in any position to judge. Keep dreaming!
Im just saying. It is over 2.5 million men in metro Atlanta

Old 07-23-2013, 07:38 AM

421 posts, read 749,430 times
Quote:
Lol, any single man is in a position to judge if she is dateable. If not there what is the point, lol?

Old 07-23-2013, 07:38 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,690,305 times
A lot of people here also married young and are divorced by their thirties. Many people don't want to remarry because they may feel wronged by the family court system. Between my previous/first and current/second marriage I never had a problem getting a woman. There are plenty of women especially in Buckhead who are just interested in having "fun." The woman I am married to I met while in college, and we had stayed in touch through the years.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrythesnake View Post
Im just saying. It is over 2.5 million men in metro Atlanta
That is what I am saying. All these suburban homes filled with kids and couples , to the point people complain about Atlanta being too suburban makes me wonder which it is true.

Either the city is too suburban with all the single family homes and thus plenty of women find husbands/long term partners or most don't and these homes are just empty and most people live in the city. Something doesn't add up and I think it's just the single women being the loudest.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeminds View Post
That is what I am saying. All these suburban homes filled with kids and couples , to the point people complain about Atlanta being too suburban makes me wonder which it is true.

Either the city is too suburban with all the single family homes and thus plenty of women find husbands/long term partners or most don't and these homes are just empty and most people live in the city. Something doesn't add up and I think it's just the single women being the loudest.
It's a numbers game. There are more single women than men here. And a lot of these suburbs are filled with transplant families or couples who moved here married already. In fact all the suburban families I know consist of couples who were married before they came to Atlanta. I don't have any friends that were single while in Atlanta (male or female), got married, then moved to the suburbs and had kids. None. They are all still single, with the exception of one of my guy friends who married and divorced, no kids.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:49 AM

Interesting, but Atlanta only has 1.06 woman to each man. Considering that women live longer than men also, this doesn't seem all that big of a jump. I mean Atlanta is only number 7 on the list and the best place for men is only 1.20 women for every man. Nothing here to write home about if you are single.

Best Cities to Find a Date for Valentine's Day | AOL Real Estate

Old 07-23-2013, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeminds View Post
Lol, any single man is in a position to judge if she is dateable. If not there what is the point, lol?
If he's not someone I'm interested in dating, then no he doesn't have the right to question, judge or ask my pictures or credit score--especially not someone on the internet. That's ridiculous lol.

If he is dating someone in real time then sure, but to ask someone on an internet forum to prove their worth to strangers is just silly.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:57 AM

1,637 posts, read 2,629,086 times
Btw I wasnt talking about you. I was talking in general

Old 07-23-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
If he's not someone I'm interested in dating, then no he doesn't have the right to question, judge or ask my pictures or credit score--especially not someone on the internet. That's ridiculous lol.

If he is dating someone in real time then sure, but to ask someone on an internet forum to prove their worth to strangers is just silly.
Well, no one should be asking credit score haha. Like you are buying a car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta