Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2008, 08:42 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,183,415 times

Advertisements

I like slim, petite woman with curves.

I am not saying ALL black women but a lot are just to fat. When I see a petite BW with curves she's usually very young in age but even they are bigger than normal.

Many BW are calling themselves "thick", which IMHO is a sign of denial. Nothing sexy about "thick". It's fat and that's all there is to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrob View Post
Another often overlooked yet sad but true fact is this. I'm sure that many of you have heard of Dr Ian Smith from the Celebrity Fit Club tv show. We'll he's also behind the 50 million pound challenge which is pushing to spur Blacks as a race to lose weight to improve our health and decrease the rates of diseases associated with weight issues. Well Dr Smith also often appears on certain syndicated radio shows to give updates. I was listening last week and reported that statistics reveal that about 8 out of every 10 Black women are either overweight or obese. So while it might not be considered PC to bring that into the equation it's has to be factored in when you hear all of the talk about the slanted numbers of available Black women. That is how many of these women hold appeal for those men who happen to prefer women of a certain physical type not in line with those numbers.

I mean more power to the BBW's and all that. Sure go ahead and do you, but at the same time realize that a lot of men prefer a Beyonce body type to that of a Monique. Consider it shallow or whatever but the truth still remains that physical attraction almost always needs to be there before an emotional bond can form. You can be as educated as the President of Harvard and live in a 4,000 square foot home but if you look like you'd be challenged walking up a single flight of stairs then a lot of men aren't ever going to know or even care because of that initial visual impression. That's a little something from a male point of view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 08:52 AM

24 posts, read 96,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post

I am not saying ALL black women but a lot are just to fat. When I see a petite BW with curves she's usually very young in age but even they are bigger than normal.

Many BW are calling themselves "thick", which IMHO is a sign of denial. Nothing sexy about "thick". It's fat and that's all there is to it.

I've seen that too. I used to always get made fun of because I was seen as a beanpole and I was told I need to get thick or healthy. Nah I'll pass.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:58 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,183,415 times
Exactly, I don't even know why dude even posted that dumb remark. I guess he feels good about himself being the white knight that saved the black girl.....whatever.

It clearly tells me he married a hoodrat......in that case, he can keep her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJone'sBloodyNose View Post
All i can say is more power to you!!!!!!!!!! Not all black women who are independent are big idots with a diva complex either, and not every black man buys 24s on their car, and play video games all day either.

Last edited by Ron.; 10-13-2008 at 09:47 AM..

Old 10-13-2008, 02:42 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,083,811 times
Quote:
Oh boy......... Most blacks and whites date and marry within their own race.
It didn't matter to me when I was looking ... as long as she had a sense of humor, a brain, and curves in the right places...

Old 10-13-2008, 02:57 PM

1,104 posts, read 1,521,848 times
Quote:

HEYYYYY!!! I like jiggly women!!! As long as the waist is smaller than the butt/hips area its all gravy!!!!

Plus big girls are great in the winter time!

Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 PM

1,104 posts, read 1,521,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth25 View Post
I wish as a black women I can laugh and smile a lot more, most women in general go through a lot. when it comes to relationships I'm always thinking about what a man is hiding about his self. Is it a baby mother, how many kids doses he have, is he really single or is it just for today? A month from know is he going to leave me for a white girl when he gets some money no matter what I do for him? and how faithful I am to him. So a good black man is hard to find. the black women that dosen't smile or laugh all the time sometimes are going though more then the Average women. Plus now days a black women has to have her own and black men are looking at us are you going to buy me a drink?

No wonder why some black women are giving up and don't want anything thing to do with a black man.
That's deep. These are the types of truth we should hear more often. Thanks for opening up, explaining and being real. Keep trying its a dude out there some where for ya. peace

Old 10-19-2008, 10:46 PM

16 posts, read 100,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyfett View Post
That's deep. These are the types of truth we should hear more often. Thanks for opening up, explaining and being real. Keep trying its a dude out there some where for ya. peace

thanks,

Old 10-19-2008, 10:56 PM

16 posts, read 100,114 times
Quote:

whatever man it all about what you like, if you like bones you like bones. That's why there is a girl out there for you, just not a women that can gain any weight. But the bad thing about a cute like petite girl is you need the H.I.V test. Big girls that stay big are less likely to have H.I.V. thats something to think about.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:52 AM

7,845 posts, read 20,808,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth25
I wish as a black women I can laugh and smile a lot more, most women in general go through a lot. when it comes to relationships I'm always thinking about what a man is hiding about his self. Is it a baby mother, how many kids doses he have, is he really single or is it just for today? A month from know is he going to leave me for a white girl when he gets some money no matter what I do for him? and how faithful I am to him. So a good black man is hard to find. the black women that dosen't smile or laugh all the time sometimes are going though more then the Average women. Plus now days a black women has to have her own and black men are looking at us are you going to buy me a drink?

No wonder why some black women are giving up and don't want anything thing to do with a black man.
Black women have traditionally been at the bottom rung of the ladder. When black people didn't have basic civil rights, black women had even less than that - as did women in general, but black women had to answer to white men, white women, and black men...it was a hard life back then.

Society is still evolving and things are much closer to equal than ever before, but each gender and race has their own hardships to deal with. I have dated outside my race several times, not as a rule but just when I have met someone I was interested in...it didn't matter what color, what mattered was how strong the physical attraction was and what else they had to offer. It isn't widely accepted, especially among black family members and friends...black folks aren't really held to the same "politically correct" rules as white folks.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:05 PM

83 posts, read 312,963 times
i feel the same way tupac felt about black women when he was alive.

YouTube - 2pac - women vs *******. D reason why he dnt love them hoes

yeah and that white guy charging me up cause i spoke the truth about black women was complete milarky. white men don't realize that as easy as it is for black men to kick it with white women, its just as easy for a white man to get a black woman (if their even attracted to black women at all). first thing a black woman thinks when a whiteman hollars at them is "oh ****! financial security!" so of course a typical golddigging black woman is gonna give a white dude some play. i remember back in the 90s, black women used to say, "only reason why black men are running off to white women is because they do things for black men that black women would never consider doing" (like oral sex). well the same thing applies to white dudes and black women. black women know that the things white men will buy for her, a typical thug dude from the streets will not buy her. and even if the thug brother bought her some expensive crap, she has to worry about where the black man get the money from to get her that expensive ass purse. golddigging black chicks know that the white man's money is clean and legal unlike the thugged out drug dealer from the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta