Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 02:06 PM

226 posts, read 274,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
I would encourage EVERYBODY who rides MARTA to, before setting one foot on the bus or train, to download MARTA's "See and Say" app. You can use it to send discreet reports to MARTA police, complete with photo evidence, and chat with them in real time. I've actually used it before, and though I wasn't terribly impressed by their response time, at least I was able to establish communication with them.

Another thing, don't forget that you are allowed to carry concealed weapons on board, so long as you have your valid permit with you. I hate to say it, but had the woman been carrying at the time, I'll bet that those punks might have been stopped real quick.

Indeed. Transgender acceptance is the next major barrier to be broken down, as can be evidenced by this horrible attack and some of the comments on this thread. Whatever a person chooses to identify as--a man, a woman, something else--that should be of no threat to you. If it is, the problem lies on you, not them.
sorry I meant to clarify. Why would this Tony person think that this event was normal for MARTA. I have no problems with anyones sexual nature.

Old 05-25-2014, 02:14 PM

2,197 posts, read 2,244,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Now about the alien altered human
I'm going to stop you right there. These two women were the victims of an attack and had every right to attempt to defend themselves. Your shameful, bigoted description of their appearance adds nothing to the conversation and only further victimizes them. Please check yourself.

Old 05-25-2014, 02:24 PM

31,993 posts, read 36,507,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetar View Post
I'm going to stop you right there. These two women were the victims of an attack and had every right to attempt to defend themselves.
Not only that, they had every right to be left alone and to not be attacked in the first place.

In my opinion, they were also entitled -- like everybody else -- to aid and assistance from their fellow citizens when a bunch of idiots attacked them. That's sort of what people do in a civil society.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:49 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,664,529 times
Quote:
I'm going to stop you right there. These two women were the victims of an attack and had every right to attempt to defend themselves. Your shameful, bigoted description of their appearance adds nothing to the conversation and only further victimizes them. Please check yourself.

This poster is known for his outlandish remarks.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:54 PM

23,726 posts, read 24,689,423 times
The gentlemen in the security uniform asked to push the call button. This section is most likely between vine city and west lake. But I'm surprised they kept fighting a naked person.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:38 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,472,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
in would encourage EVERYBODY who rides MARTA to, before setting one foot on the bus or train, to download MARTA's "See and Say" app. You can use it to send discreet reports to MARTA police, complete with photo evidence, and chat with them in real time. I've actually used it before, and though I wasn't terribly impressed by their response time, at least I was able to establish communication with them.

Another thing, don't forget that you are allowed to carry concealed weapons on board, so long as you have your valid permit with you. I hate to say it, but had the woman been carrying at the time, I'll bet that those punks might have been stopped real quick.

Indeed. Transgender acceptance is the next major barrier to be broken down, as can be evidenced by this horrible attack and some of the comments on this thread. Whatever a person chooses to identify as--a man, a woman, something else--that should be of no threat to you. If it is, the problem lies on you, not them.
Sadly you are making a lot of assumptions, maybe you didnt watch the video are maybe you saw a different video then I. Some may see this as a hate crime, others may see this as ninjas acting
Up on the train. All 4 men were out of line. The big one running his mouth, the skinny throwing the first kick, the nude booty warrior jumping in & the dread trying to sneek attack. All 4 men were wrong and need to grow up. There were no victims in this video....I

Old 05-25-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Nope you check yourself I saw 4 men fighting. Not only were they fighting, but got undressed to fight. Who takes off their clothes to fight?
No real women would have kept fighting like that. It takes a demon controlled mind to do something like that. No victims here just 4 dudes acting like donkeys. Deal with it.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
Nope you check yourself I saw 4 men fighting. Not only were they fighting, but got undressed to fight. Who takes off their clothes to fight?
No real women would have kept fighting like that. It takes a demon controlled mind to do something like that. No victims here just 4 dudes acting like donkeys. Deal with it.

The lady in the green and black did not take her clothes off. They started to fall off and she was stripped in the end by the guy.

No shock coming from a AA male such as yourself. Demon controlled .

Something you would understand, no homo

Old 05-25-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post

The lady in the green and black did not take her clothes off. They started to fall off and she was stripped in the end by the guy.

No shock coming from a AA male such as yourself. Demon controlled .

Something you would understand, no homo
Corey you trying so hard to make this some anti gay victim arguement. The dude retreated to the crowd removed his dress n proceeded to
Return to the action. He could have easily choose to stay in the crowd or retreat to the other side of the car, but he didnt, he instead went back to rasta guy to continue fighting. Watch the video its all right there bruh. The funniest part is the skinny guy who started it is getting handled by linebacker looking gay dude. Then at the end he yells out WESTSIDE !!....wtf? 3 looneys 1 rasta man fist fighting.....hood ninja problems, but ill call a spade a spade. I

Old 05-25-2014, 09:46 PM

You made it anti gay with your demon bs argument but ok...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta