Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 08:58 PM

12 posts, read 12,305 times

Advertisements

gtcornhole, you should focus on your own school's diminishing athletic prowess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 08:58 PM

6,503 posts, read 6,121,383 times
Well this thread has turned to crap.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:00 PM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BariBlue View Post
gtcornhole, you should focus on your own school's diminishing athletic prowess.

You mad bro?

Old 08-22-2014, 09:02 PM

7,112 posts, read 10,133,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BariBlue View Post
I meant the old CAAZone board... but how conveniently you forget. Folks, stop feeding this troll. By his reasoning, Kennesaw will even one day overtake Tech and UGA... they might as well go ahead and throw in the towl with Georgia State and rename all three institutions University of Georgia with Kennesaw being the main campus. LOL. All three schools' mascot will become the owl. Better yet, Kennesaw's potential is so unmatched that they will eventually expand down in Carrollton, Statesboro, and Valdosta.
Never was banned from CAAZone either...and freely admit it.

No KSU will not overtake Tech or Georgia. They have too much support and money. But GSU is low hanging fruit. And like I said, KSU was once a Junior College, now just one notch from being a Research University. The BOR's gift has doubled the size of its campus and it's taking on choice programs in Engineering, IT, and Architecture. Why do you think UGA wanted Engineering so badly? Well, KSU has it and it's already developed.

I've been saying for years that GSU has been asleep at the wheel, content as many others feel as well that things won't change and the status quo will remain. Well, KSU has caught up and is loaded for bear.

Quote:
Mathman, you're a fool, but I'm done going back and forth with you. Good-bye, it was fun! Thanks for playing.
Cutting and running...good idea. But just remember that my past admonitions about KSU have come to be true.

Last edited by MathmanMathman; 08-22-2014 at 09:21 PM..

Old 08-22-2014, 09:03 PM

6,610 posts, read 9,036,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathmanMathman View Post
^ But KSU is acquiring a ready-made academic campus. Fully equipped to support Engineering, Science, and IT, not to mention Architecture. If I were a student, interested in STEM, KSU would definitely be on my radar screen.
Is it your goal to ruin threads with your anti-everything chatter? You seem to just love sowing discord. It must be a sad existence to desire being disliked so much - because you really are.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:04 PM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
Is it your goal to ruin threads with your anti-everything chatter? You seem to just love sowing discord. It must be a sad existence to desire being disliked so much - because you really are.
Anti-everything?

Seems to have a very reasonable pro-KSU perspective if you ask me.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcorndog View Post
KSU is going to run laps around GSU.
It's a never ending race, so basically yes.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
Hey, I'm just the messenger.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:14 PM

Georgia State is taking over downtown with the Phase 2 construction of the Science Park, state of the art College of Law building, new recreation fields off of Fort Street, new Welcome Center, and Alumni Association building. Not to mention the school is the top bidder for Turner Field. GSU President Becker says the school has the money to purchase the property.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:39 PM

Georgia State University has been the most visible suitor for the Turner Field site, circulating early plans for a sports-centered housing and commercial redevelopment. Rod Teachey, an executive with Columbia Residential, GSU's housing development partner (along with the real estate firm Carter) on the plan, lives in Summerhill and served as his table's note-taker. Columbia Chairman and CEO Noel Khalil said the firm was pleased to see the level of engagement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta