U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 04:23 PM

28,168 posts, read 24,711,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
You know, I've repeatedly seen the jokes about Mattress Firms, and just thought it was some silly thing. I didn't realize that there are actually two Mattress Firms across from each other! It's like we're in Boston with Dunkin Donuts or Seattle with Starbucks!
The mattress industry is committed to the belief that average Americans shouldn't be forced to cross the street just to buy a mattress. It's time to make this country great again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2017, 04:25 PM

19,423 posts, read 17,190,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
I would like to see a Waffle House at Moore's Mill Center.

Old 05-21-2017, 10:27 PM

12,941 posts, read 21,025,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I would like to see a Waffle House at Moore's Mill Center.

Amen. Good location.

Old 05-31-2017, 03:09 AM

Default Publix #1226, Moore's Mill Center, 2275 Marietta Boulevard Northwest, Atlanta, Georgia 30318-2019

Publix #1226 opens today. Publix now operates 1,148 stores with 1,041 pharmacies chain-wide; of that, 185 stores with 175 pharmacies are in Georgia.

Old 05-31-2017, 06:59 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,434,271 times
Yes Sir!!!! Just went and got my a gift bag full of goodies, got a dope reusable shopping bag and a swell jump rope!!
Nah but for real the grand opening was super packed. Saw Mary Norwood out there shaking hands and kissing babies. LOL
This Publix and the one on Collier are exactly the same distance from the crib, but this new one will for sure be my go to. I don't cook, so I subsist off of the Publix Deli on nights when I don't eat out, and can't forget about my daily yogurt/fruit cup in the morning. I hate the Collier Publix parking lot, I'm super OD about my car and the parking lot of the Collier location is a fender bender waiting to happen, I'm sure I'll still fall thru that one occasionally, but for the most part this new one will be the move for me.

Old 05-31-2017, 07:17 AM

4,254 posts, read 2,834,978 times
It's finally here. Went to the ribbon-cutting this morning, along with a couple hundred other people. Saw Felicia Moore there, and was in the checkout line with Kasim Reed. Grabbed a few things for breakfast, and will be going back later today for a real shopping trip. This is going to make our life SO much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
I hate the Collier Publix parking lot, I'm super OD about my car and the parking lot of the Collier location is a fender bender waiting to happen, I'm sure I'll still fall thru that one occasionally, but for the most part this new one will be the move for me.
Seriously. Now that this one is open, and is practically walking distance from my house, I will hopefully never, ever go to that awful store on Howell Mill again. That parking lot is literally the worst-designed parking lot in the history of humanity.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:41 AM

378 posts, read 309,642 times
Yay!!! Sucks I missed the grand opening this morning. I'll be there after work to grab some sale items.
This is part of why I moved to Riverside!

Another thing- A few weeks ago I went to the new/relocated Smyrna Publix on Atlanta Rd and realized they don't have self-checkout! *gasp* While the cashiers at Publix are always warm and friendly, sometimes I'm in a hurry and would rather go thru self-checkout. So I'm hoping Moore's Mill Publix will have it...

Last edited by OuiOui; 05-31-2017 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: Another thing

Old 05-31-2017, 09:00 AM

504 posts, read 242,322 times
This is awesome, this will be my Publix soon. And the new Kroger on Northside and 17th will be another option. Love shopping at new stores.

Old 05-31-2017, 10:15 AM

60 posts, read 30,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuiOui View Post
Yay!!! Sucks I missed the grand opening this morning. I'll be there after work to grab some sale items.

Another thing- A few weeks ago I went to the new/relocated Smyrna Publix on Atlanta Rd and realized they don't have self-checkout! *gasp* While the cashiers at Publix are always warm and friendly, sometimes I'm in a hurry and would rather go thru self-checkout. So I'm hoping Moore's Mill Publix will have it...
I didn't see self-checkout this morning, but I may have missed it.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuiOui View Post

Select Publix stores have self checkouts. I went to a store in North Carolina that had them last year. It was quick and easy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta