U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 07:29 PM

5 posts, read 2,619 times

Advertisements

Will Dockery
Suggestion
Reach out to Tony Parker he is the one that obtain footage of WSB TV Dance Show called "The Dance Show".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 03:37 PM

I forgot to add this!!!!!
The Hot Rollers the Smoke and TnT Skate/Dance Team was a creation of Mr. Roger Schlaifer president of the Hot Roller Skate Company located in Atlanta , Georgia.
The Hot Rollers known as Smoke and TNT Skate/Dance Team performed at Rich Dept. Store at Lenox Square in 1979 and toured other retail stores across the United States like Marshal Fields, The Denver, Lazarus,Hudson and etc..
The Hot Roller Skate Dancer "TNT" is know today as "Skateman" or Georgia's Legendary Skateman" also played himself in "ATL" the movie filmed in Atlanta,Georgia.
I do have video footage from WSB Timeout of The Hot Rollers and will have to locate the original 1/2 original tapes we received from WSB that I let a friend borrow but was not returned, stay tuned for my search and update on this matter.
You can also refer to more info. and videos of Georgia's Legendary Skateman on YouTube and IMDB and I am still Skate/Dancing oooooHHHH yeah.
Georgia's Legendary Skateman
The World is My Skating Rink

Old 10-29-2017, 11:14 AM

1 posts, read 408 times
Myself and high school theater friends appeared in teen videos made by Time Out - I'm desperate to find video of it circa 1985-1986 -
Mary Ann

Old 06-27-2018, 12:15 AM

From previous post Oct. 2017
I do have video footage from WSB Timeout of The Hot Rollers and will have to locate the original 1/2 original tapes we received from WSB that I let a friend borrow but was not returned, stay tuned for my search and update on this matter.
UPDATE JUNE 2018!!!!
I was able to retrieve that 1/2 original tape of Time Out taped at the GreenbriarSkating Rink that a friend had borrowed , ohh yeah!!

Skateman

Old 07-08-2018, 06:14 AM

650 posts, read 806,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Ann 123 View Post
Myself and high school theater friends appeared in teen videos made by Time Out - I'm desperate to find video of it circa 1985-1986 -
Mary Ann
I hope some can be found... things are looking positive...

Old 07-08-2018, 06:16 AM

650 posts, read 806,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfskt View Post
From previous post Oct. 2017
UPDATE JUNE 2018!!!!
I was able to retrieve that 1/2 original tape of Time Out taped at the GreenbriarSkating Rink that a friend had borrowed , ohh yeah!!

Skateman
Convert to digital and upload to YouTube?

Old 01-19-2019, 10:08 PM

2 posts, read 260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Dockery View Post
Anyone remember a children's television show in Atlanta circa 1981 called "Time Out"?
I am jolie ellis one of the people who worked on the show.

Old 01-19-2019, 10:54 PM

2 posts, read 260 times
I am Jolie Ellis the original hostess of TIME-OUT, the Saturday morning educational TV show for children. Our show won 7 Emmy awards. I was asked to host the 1980s, Emmy awards, live on channel 17,were I presented Ted Turner with his Emmy award. I remained in the film and television industry, in front and behind the camera, off and on for 30 years.

Old Today, 05:15 PM

1 posts
There's a 5-min clip on YouTube...
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4roJZ3uoGE[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or