U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 06:36 AM

1,541 posts, read 1,874,220 times

Advertisements

Total and utter GREED. Are those who donated going to be able to say Hey Cref, I need to fly to Vegas???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2015, 06:42 AM

1,651 posts, read 1,735,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
Total and utter GREED. Are those who donated going to be able to say Hey Cref, I need to fly to Vegas???
By the logic behind his "prosperity gospel", they should be asking god. They give Creflo money, god gives them money. He and his followers are money hungry. They only donate because they think god will give them money. He only preaches because he knows they'll donate.

That's why they say you can't cheat an honest man.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:28 AM

10,129 posts, read 12,178,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
By the logic behind his "prosperity gospel", they should be asking god. They give Creflo money, god gives them money. He and his followers are money hungry. They only donate because they think god will give them money. He only preaches because he knows they'll donate.

That's why they say you can't cheat an honest man.
Sounds like a Ponzi scheme....ignore the red flags and wait for the proceeds!

Old 03-15-2015, 07:32 AM

10,129 posts, read 12,178,374 times
Just from a financial standpoint:

If he gets the 60mm collected, join NetJets and rent a fractional share of a jet. 60mm earning just 5% is 3mm a year in interest and would cover hundreds of hours of flight time without ever spending the principle! No long term ownership hassles, no maintenance bills, no pilot/crew salaries......all taken care of by NetJets!

Old 03-15-2015, 07:35 AM

2,199 posts, read 1,589,734 times
I hate flying commercial. Hey, I have about 3,000 followers on Twitter. If they each contribute $20,000 I can buy a jet, too!

Old 03-15-2015, 07:44 AM

787 posts, read 690,523 times
Meanwhile Dr. Umar Johnson can't get 5mil to open a school for underprivileged black boys. What a screwed up world we live in, smh.

Old 03-15-2015, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry X View Post
Meanwhile Dr. Umar Johnson can't get 5mil to open a school for underprivileged black boys. What a screwed up world we live in, smh.
Schools for underprivileged kids are great, but that guy is a bigoted crackpot. A total nutcase who pushes conspiracy theories to support his own intolerant beliefs. To quote him:

“The Rockefeller World Population Council and Planned Parenthood International, the same Planned Parenthood that is giving black women abortions all across America is also the same Planned Parenthood, who has also contributed to the brainstorming and think tanking that went into using homosexuality as a population control strategy in the black community…”

We don't need imbeciles like that in charge of teaching our children. They need education, not indoctrination.

Old 03-15-2015, 09:14 AM

11 posts, read 10,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
World Changers operating budget is 2 million per month, and the ministry just raised 1 million dollars for TV equipment. You guys are just wasting thoughts and feelings on this thread, because the money for the jet will come. If you are a native Atlantan people either greatly hate or love World Changers, but after 29 years of ministry in little ole College Park, it is still standing without no sex or IRS auditing non-profit financial scandal. I will believe the report of the IRS over anyone's post on this thread. World Changers. Btw World Changers is broadcasted Globally, I even saw the broadcast when I was in Nepal, and 200,000 people giving $300.00 will be no problem. Non-profit have federal rules, and you are really dumb if you think the IRS don't watch Mega ministry like a hawk.

It is interesting some want to ignore all the other people I named who are doing the same things. Some of those people like Joel Osteen, Paula White, Pat Robertson and for that matter Atlanta's own Stanley clan. They all do the same thing, GET MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO FREELY GIVE BECAUSE IN SOMEWAY IT ENHANCES THEIR LIVES. You may not understand them but they may not understand why some people spend billions to watch the Falcons, Braves, and Hawks or spends billions going out to eat and drink at expensive resturaunts when they have food at home. History shows that World Changers are enhancing lives, if it is not your thing and you rather spend your money at a baseball game or drinking beer at a bar, then move on..

Old 03-15-2015, 09:25 AM

We have plenty of threads about the stadium. This one is about Creflo. I think if you don't want to read it you're the one that should move on.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:38 AM

787 posts, read 690,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
Schools for underprivileged kids are great, but that guy is a bigoted crackpot. A total nutcase who pushes conspiracy theories to support his own intolerant beliefs. To quote him:

“The Rockefeller World Population Council and Planned Parenthood International, the same Planned Parenthood that is giving black women abortions all across America is also the same Planned Parenthood, who has also contributed to the brainstorming and think tanking that went into using homosexuality as a population control strategy in the black community…”

We don't need imbeciles like that in charge of teaching our children. They need education, not indoctrination.
I don't agree with everything he says but I agree with his overall vision. And he's far from an imbecile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or