Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 04:48 PM

26 posts, read 75,247 times

Advertisements

I lived in Forsyth after living in Clayton county. The only problem I had was mexicans chasing my truck when I went to buy gas on Hwy 9. In Clayton the thugs just tried to steal it twice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 05:46 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,185,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merin View Post
MS-13 is in Forsyth?? My goodness
Hmmm...I didn't even realize Microsoft had a product called 13.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:24 AM

3 posts, read 11,597 times
man the gangz in cumming aint bout shyt the only reason they out is because thay havent ran up to some reall gangstasz out there witch are latin kigz and brown side lokotes yup yup la gran familia

Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,686,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAnotinmymind View Post
Moved to North GA 7 years ago... You should do a demographic comparison of your hometown and most cities in the South, I believe you are in for a surprise! I moved to this area from Miami, FL looking for the small town feel, and the mountains. My family is packing as we speak, and we are literally dying to get out. In all honesty, your biggest concern should not be the gang bangers, you need to watch out for the locals! It is rather difficult to explain, I struggle to understand it myself. So let me begin by asking you: What kind of people does it take to recite Bible verses about God's will and in the same breath call someone a ****** or a filthy mexican? I think it is the same kind of people that without remorse held other humans prisoners as slaves while reading passages in the bible or singing "We are all God's children". I really do not know if it is pure ignorance or just complete disregard for others. My husband says they are like a 2 headed monster; one head is very religious, the other head is so malignant and obviously they never talk to each other...
Sometimes it seems as if time has not passed in this region. Occasionally, the KKK marches thru our town, yearly the confederates march for various celebrations and nightly confederate flags are waved by young boys and girls as they drive looking for dark parking places to gather for enterteinment.
I never stop in my amazement that the very people that subscribe to this philosophy of hate are the very people that uphold the laws of our community and very "devoted" Christians. The children I believe are the ones most affected, there is absolutely nothing to do; It is illegal to skateboard in public parking places or private parkings even if the owner of such parking grants permission. My daughter and 2 her friends were recently arrested for skating and roller blading in public even after the gentleman that owned the property pleaded with the arresting officers to let them go... To find a place to dance they must drive nearly 20-30 miles -there is no place to go in almost 10 counties in North GA- and if the children are minors and are unable to drive, the only other choice is to gather in dark parking lots, usually Burger King's or Dairy Queen's after hours; there are NO sidewalks, or parks that would facilitate healthy entertainment for preteens or teenagers, even though most counties around here report to have millions of dollars in surplus. This is definetely NOT a nice place to live. People are very dishonest with themselves, their God and others. If you are not racist, selfish, and southern baptist I suggest you stay in California or this place will eat you alive!.
By the way, I travel quite a bit, I live in a very nice neighborhood ($500,00 and up) and I'm not black... lived in Miami, got robbed 0 times, lived in GA been robbed at least 5 times by many a church going "friends and neighbors"
What County or town do you live in? BTW I believe every word you said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta