U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:11 PM
JPD

11,849 posts, read 14,459,174 times

Advertisements

I hope we'll get to hear the call he makes to the APD to report these officers for harassing him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 01:13 PM

5,244 posts, read 4,374,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
These gun folks are so worried about Obama and the United Nations taking their guns away....that they ignore the real danger of corporations replacing their government on an international scale...and multinational companies based in China being able to sell lead-tainted baby food and not be held accountable to any state or local government.

And mind you, Obama has not signed any laws taking guns away and America isn't even subjected to the jurisdiction of an International Criminal Court.

However, there is a bill on Obama's desk that once signed...will take away America's sovereignty and essentially put it in the hands of multinational corporations. Some of whom could be based in Communist China.

And no one is saying a word on it. Not even the so-called freedom/sovereign-minded conservatives.

I just don't get it.

Is America the true twilight zone?
Well Acid, true / classical freedom minded conservative types do frequently talk about TPP and how dangerous it is. The term conservative has been co-opted by a different type of people in recent times. It is twilight zone like because the modern and recent classic version are polar opposites. The drumbeat of fear put out by much of the media seems to have people in a trance. I've been doing my best to get people to snap out of it and I have been noticing a lot of people are tiring of it... finally.

But there is a lot of talk about TPP in non-traditional news sources frequented by the millennial types.

Old 06-03-2015, 01:25 PM

16,724 posts, read 13,665,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeanuts View Post
Here is footage of the incident. You can see that the APD handled this beautifully. This idiot was so desperate for attention and was trying to force a confrontation so bad and APD didn't bite one bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnFWOaJGD4
There's actually three more videos out there from the same day, all taken by him. The douchebag made it a point to attract attention. I almost wish he had been shot by another law-abiding citizen carrying, who felt their life was in danger due to him brandishing this kind of weapon.

Old 06-03-2015, 01:27 PM

3,744 posts, read 3,530,393 times
Clearly he has too much time on his hands

Old 06-03-2015, 01:42 PM

9,907 posts, read 6,891,298 times
This guy is an attention wh*re and gives gun owners a bad name.

Old 06-03-2015, 01:51 PM

22,147 posts, read 16,140,747 times
He should have his right to carry a weapon revoke permanently for this stunt. This man is obviously not mature or responsible enough to know that carrying a gun in an airport is not kosher.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:01 PM

4,941 posts, read 3,989,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidSnake View Post
These gun folks are so worried about Obama and the United Nations taking their guns away....that they ignore the real danger of corporations replacing their government on an international scale...and multinational companies based in China being able to sell lead-tainted baby food and not be held accountable to any state or local government.

And mind you, Obama has not signed any laws taking guns away and America isn't even subjected to the jurisdiction of an International Criminal Court.

However, there is a bill on Obama's desk that once signed...will take away America's sovereignty and essentially put it in the hands of multinational corporations. Some of whom could be based in Communist China.

And no one is saying a word on it. Not even the so-called freedom/sovereign-minded conservatives.

I just don't get it.

Is America the true twilight zone?
Why, why, why won't CD add to your reputation until I spread it around some more?!

Old 06-03-2015, 02:21 PM

4,143 posts, read 5,733,244 times
what a dick.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:25 PM

1,735 posts, read 1,862,120 times
These whites just can't help themselves... I say let him carry it and I don't want to hear **** about gun control and never forget when one of these rednecks nut the **** up and take out 50 people.

Old 06-03-2015, 05:15 PM

84 posts, read 86,139 times
Yes, he can legally. Does not mean he should.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta