U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Status: "Ready for Fall" (set 12 days ago)
 
Location: Atlanta
4,680 posts, read 3,067,180 times
Reputation: 3903

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
Wow Hanover has really entered into Atl like a king. Nice will that be two more parking lots gone? What happens to Bulldogs with 7th and Peachtree project.
I don't think Bulldogs is part of this. I remember before the recession, Hines was sniffing around that lot - but Bulldogs at the time wasn't interested in selling. I assume that's still the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-03-2015, 08:58 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
633 posts, read 1,174,627 times
Reputation: 334
That yellow building on 3d and Peachtree closed I want to say 2007 it use to be a restaurant called Agatha's dinner and a murder...a themed restaurant where patrons had to try to guess who killed someone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Status: "Ready for Fall" (set 12 days ago)
 
Location: Atlanta
4,680 posts, read 3,067,180 times
Reputation: 3903
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjam View Post
That yellow building on 3d and Peachtree closed I want to say 2007 it use to be a restaurant called Agatha's dinner and a murder...a themed restaurant where patrons had to try to guess who killed someone
Yep, I'm friends with the owner. She got royally screwed, and moved it Downtown years ago.

They are doing fine now, and I can heartedly recommend it for a fun night out.

Agatha's | Comedy Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2015, 10:10 PM
 
1,377 posts, read 1,581,596 times
Reputation: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMatl View Post
I don't think Bulldogs is part of this. I remember before the recession, Hines was sniffing around that lot - but Bulldogs at the time wasn't interested in selling. I assume that's still the case.
Hines had planned and designed a condo project on the property that was and still is owned by Lourdermilk, the developer of Seventh Midtown. I would assume that this new project will occupy the same land which does not include Bulldogs and the rest of the block. I personally would not seeing that entire block redeveloped to bridge the gap between Metropolis and the Viewpoint/Seventh block with street level retail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2015, 10:47 AM
 
Location: Midtown Atlanta
747 posts, read 1,270,038 times
Reputation: 328
Juniper & 5th



New mixed use at 5th and Juniper - looks promising!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2015, 05:41 PM
 
Location: Historic West End
4,021 posts, read 3,309,812 times
Reputation: 3801
Quote:
Originally Posted by J2rescue View Post
Hines had planned and designed a condo project on the property that was and still is owned by Lourdermilk, the developer of Seventh Midtown. I would assume that this new project will occupy the same land which does not include Bulldogs and the rest of the block. I personally would not seeing that entire block redeveloped to bridge the gap between Metropolis and the Viewpoint/Seventh block with street level retail.
The Stabbing outside of Bulldogs Friday night Sept 4 is just further reason for it to be gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2015, 05:43 PM
 
Location: Historic West End
4,021 posts, read 3,309,812 times
Reputation: 3801
Quote:
Originally Posted by koko339 View Post
Juniper & 5th



New mixed use at 5th and Juniper - looks promising!
That is nice😋
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2015, 09:58 PM
 
134 posts, read 132,078 times
Reputation: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
The Stabbing outside of Bulldogs Friday night Sept 4 is just further reason for it to be gone.
Agreed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Status: "Ready for Fall" (set 12 days ago)
 
Location: Atlanta
4,680 posts, read 3,067,180 times
Reputation: 3903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
The Stabbing outside of Bulldogs Friday night Sept 4 is just further reason for it to be gone.

According to the news, it was two Black Gay Pride attendees whose fight spilled out of the bar. I'm not sure that is reason enough to erase an institution, and their lot is not for sale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM
 
5,839 posts, read 4,609,167 times
Reputation: 1697
Quote:
The Hanover Co. is proposing a 28-story Midtown apartment tower that would anchor a mixed-use project on Peachtree Street, as the company continues to expand its Atlanta development portfolio.
The Houston-based company is partnering on the project with Atlanta developer Robin Loudermilk, president and CEO of The Loudermilk Cos. Hanover will own and develop about 350 apartment units. Loudermilk will own and lease the roughly 43,000 square feet of office space and 11,220 square feet of ground-floor retail.
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/r...own-tower.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top