U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2015, 05:14 AM

73 posts, read 61,993 times

Advertisements

Carlotta Harrell says enough is enough and It’s time for someone to stand up to Chairman Tommy Smith. He is a school yard bully who has consistently used his political office to both intimidate fellow commissioners, as well as scare county employees with their livelihood. He is incapable of providing a vision that is inclusive and lacks the leadership skills necessary to move Henry County forward. Not only has he wasted taxpayer’s money by suing his own Board of Commissioners, he’s also failed miserably in trying to intimidate the Water Authority Board into removing Senator Rick Jeffares. I should also note that his constant meddling into the daily operations of our former County Manager, our former Board of Elections Supervisor and our current Human Resource Director all point to a man who is out of touch with the needs of this county. But the list doesn’t stop there. His efforts to terminate our current Police Chief only demonstrate Tommy Smith’s regressive and Machiavellian payback mentality, instead of the progressive governance this region needs.
The straw that has broken the proverbial “camel’s back,” are his threats to terminate the current interim County Manager, Cheri Hobson-Mathews, because he wants to hire a less qualified male instead. Every woman in this county should be in an uproar for how Chairman Smith is trying to destroy Cheri Hobson-Mathew’s reputation. His accusations of her of alleged wrong doing were in fact his own handiwork. The Board of Commissioners made the decision to vote for an increase to the salaries of certain employees. Cheri has been a loyal employee to this county for over 19 years, and because she won’t succumb to Chairman Smith’s outrageous demands and his intimation tactics, he wants her gone. Chairman Smith has decided to have a Special Called meeting on tomorrow, Tuesday, September 22nd at 10am to take action. Women and Citizens of Henry County, it’s time to say, “Enough is enough!” I am leading the charge to inact a recall to remove Chairman Tommy Smith from office. I need all of my FB family and friends to help me spread the word and help me reach the voters in Henry County to sign the petition to remove this man from office. Let’s take back our county and get some leadership that will be forward thinking to moving Henry County forward.
Dates, Times, & Locations Forthcoming. Please share with Henry County Voters!

https://www.facebook.com/Becauseweca...County?fref=nf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 11:09 AM
bu2

8,968 posts, read 5,658,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrowMan View Post
Carlotta Harrell says enough is enough and It’s time for someone to stand up to Chairman Tommy Smith. He is a school yard bully who has consistently used his political office to both intimidate fellow commissioners, as well as scare county employees with their livelihood. He is incapable of providing a vision that is inclusive and lacks the leadership skills necessary to move Henry County forward. Not only has he wasted taxpayer’s money by suing his own Board of Commissioners, he’s also failed miserably in trying to intimidate the Water Authority Board into removing Senator Rick Jeffares. I should also note that his constant meddling into the daily operations of our former County Manager, our former Board of Elections Supervisor and our current Human Resource Director all point to a man who is out of touch with the needs of this county. But the list doesn’t stop there. His efforts to terminate our current Police Chief only demonstrate Tommy Smith’s regressive and Machiavellian payback mentality, instead of the progressive governance this region needs.
The straw that has broken the proverbial “camel’s back,” are his threats to terminate the current interim County Manager, Cheri Hobson-Mathews, because he wants to hire a less qualified male instead. Every woman in this county should be in an uproar for how Chairman Smith is trying to destroy Cheri Hobson-Mathew’s reputation. His accusations of her of alleged wrong doing were in fact his own handiwork. The Board of Commissioners made the decision to vote for an increase to the salaries of certain employees. Cheri has been a loyal employee to this county for over 19 years, and because she won’t succumb to Chairman Smith’s outrageous demands and his intimation tactics, he wants her gone. Chairman Smith has decided to have a Special Called meeting on tomorrow, Tuesday, September 22nd at 10am to take action. Women and Citizens of Henry County, it’s time to say, “Enough is enough!” I am leading the charge to inact a recall to remove Chairman Tommy Smith from office. I need all of my FB family and friends to help me spread the word and help me reach the voters in Henry County to sign the petition to remove this man from office. Let’s take back our county and get some leadership that will be forward thinking to moving Henry County forward.
Dates, Times, & Locations Forthcoming. Please share with Henry County Voters!

https://www.facebook.com/Becauseweca...County?fref=nf
Sounds un-American. You don't like his policies so you want to recall instead of waiting for the next election.

Old 09-22-2015, 04:56 PM

5,244 posts, read 4,374,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorrowMan View Post
Carlotta Harrell says...

https://www.facebook.com/ ...
I would have to do too much research to begin to believe what is said here. Not that I have any clue otherwise, just that Facebook opinions are about as valuable as a Blockbuster membership card

Old 09-22-2015, 06:18 PM

28,109 posts, read 24,632,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigod311 View Post
Not that I have any clue otherwise, just that Facebook opinions are about as valuable as a Blockbuster membership card
I will soon have enough for two free movies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or