Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 10:37 AM

5 posts, read 15,866 times

Advertisements

I am thinking about relocating to Roswell (for the parks & rec and proximity to Atlanta) and am looking into the Roswell North Elementary / Crabapple Middle / Roswell High district. The middle and high schools seem to have good ratings, but the elementary school doesn't seem to be as good. Does anyone have any experience with Roswell North Elementary? Any info or experience would be helpful! My daughter is only 14 months now, but we're thinking ahead.

Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 12:39 AM

69 posts, read 75,210 times
Default Any exceptions made to attending different school zones for Middle Schools in Roswell,GA?

Hi,
Just like the post below, I too am moving to the Roswell/ Alpharetta area. For the areas I am most interested in, I am seeing that Alpharetta High and Roswell High seem to have good ratings as well, with John's Creek and Chattahoochee High being the top schools. Milton High is top as well.
My son has the remainder of the 2016 school year to finish out eighth grade at one of these Middle Schools. I am interested in a home in Roswell which is in the district of Elkins Pointe and Roswell High.
Elkins Pointe Middle ratings are not so great. Will the school district allow an exception for my son to attend CrabApple instead?
I am also curious to know if one lives in one zone, for instance, Roswell High, can Milton High be chosen instead or is it not allowed to attend another High School in not in your zone?
Thanks for any advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj86 View Post
I am thinking about relocating to Roswell (for the parks & rec and proximity to Atlanta) and am looking into the Roswell North Elementary / Crabapple Middle / Roswell High district. The middle and high schools seem to have good ratings, but the elementary school doesn't seem to be as good. Does anyone have any experience with Roswell North Elementary? Any info or experience would be helpful! My daughter is only 14 months now, but we're thinking ahead.

Thanks!

Old 12-28-2015, 04:52 AM

16,630 posts, read 29,302,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imirab View Post
Hi,
Just like the post below, I too am moving to the Roswell/ Alpharetta area. For the areas I am most interested in, I am seeing that Alpharetta High and Roswell High seem to have good ratings as well, with John's Creek and Chattahoochee High being the top schools. Milton High is top as well.
My son has the remainder of the 2016 school year to finish out eighth grade at one of these Middle Schools. I am interested in a home in Roswell which is in the district of Elkins Pointe and Roswell High.
Elkins Pointe Middle ratings are not so great. Will the school district allow an exception for my son to attend CrabApple instead?
I am also curious to know if one lives in one zone, for instance, Roswell High, can Milton High be chosen instead or is it not allowed to attend another High School in not in your zone?
Thanks for any advice!

Probably not.

And Elkins Pointe is a fine school. You should visit it.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:54 AM

Quote:

Thanks!
Quote:
Hi,
Thanks for any advice!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/42361057-post39.html

Old 12-28-2015, 04:57 AM

Quote:

Thanks!
Quote:
Hi,
Thanks for any advice!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/42361070-post40.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta