U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-02-2016, 03:55 PM
 
4,434 posts, read 4,424,991 times
Reputation: 3500

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
they spend money to remind negros to vote. Those are reminder ads. As if many of us dont already know. Sorry jack but the Dems lost me. They dont do anything for blacks anyway. They use blacks. So no vote from me.
This litteally doesn't make sense, like litteally

Last edited by chiatldal; 03-02-2016 at 04:07 PM..

 
Old 03-02-2016, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
Right, he was not partisan at all.

I was just responding to the troll above who declared "MLK was a Republican". Even if so, clearly he would not be today. I mean look at this cluster of a "party" and its candidates, and stances, and base of support.

Man, I miss the Bush era. Particularly Bush the elder, who was actually pretty sane and thoughtful.
Name calling bro? Really
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:00 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelinMan View Post
I don't think anyone should get a Courage Merit Badge for having the "guts" to spew a bunch of ignorant racist garbage around.
got any racist quotes? Or links to them?
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
This litteally doesn't make sense, like litteally
Oh well moving on then.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:08 PM
 
4,434 posts, read 4,424,991 times
Reputation: 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
Oh well moving on then.
Parties spend money to put out there issues.

Dems put Ads to urban radio stations because they actually address the issues and this probably some one black idea, And your point is a contraindication. If they thought they had blacks on lock they wouldn't put out the ad.

And your also calling black voters stupid lowkey "lowkey" but I'm going to ignore that. But Republicans having this views ironically makes Black votes Dems even more. Because it's an prejudice idea itself.

Republicans have to stop negativity generallizing blacks.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
You do know modern republicans have closer to the "massa" views right?

Most blacks in politics are Dems you will find are Dems there are very blacks elected Republicans.

Blacks aren't voting Dems because they are sheep they vote Dems for a reason. Because Dem actually try to address issues in the Black Community while Republican use the southern strategy to fear mongers about blacks to whites.

You seem to hate Dems just to hate Dems, so you hate Dem because most blacks decide it logically make more sense to vote for the party that addressing black issues than the Party that fear mongers to whites and promise they won't.

Also you bring up another point due to the facts some republicans think Blacks are sheep voting Dems makes Blacks vote Dems even more. Some Republicans don't understand talking negatively black alienate Blacks from even wanting to vote Republicans.

Also Trump has said questionable stuff about the Black community.
Why do we need a white political party to fix black problems? Addressing black issues? I just dont view Dems as saviors. They are not black saviors. I do know what agenda they do support though. Im just not supporting their party anymore. Im wise enough to make my own decisions. All blacks thinking and moving a like is dangerous. Need more diverse minds.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:19 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Parties spend money to put out there issues.

Dems put Ads to urban radio stations because they actually address the issues and this probably some one black idea, And your point is a contraindication. If they thought they had blacks on lock they wouldn't put out the ad.

And your also calling black voters stupid lowkey "lowkey" but I'm going to ignore that. But Republicans having this views ironically makes Black votes Dems even more. Because it's an prejudice idea itself.

Republicans have to stop negativity generallizing blacks.
the ads are reminder ads, dont forget to vote Dem, cause all Republicans are racist...right? Got it. Yea ill remember to vote alright.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:37 PM
 
4,434 posts, read 4,424,991 times
Reputation: 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
Why do we need a white political party to fix black problems? Addressing black issues? I just dont view Dems as saviors. They are not black saviors. I do know what agenda they do support though. Im just not supporting their party anymore. Im wise enough to make my own decisions. All blacks thinking and moving a like is dangerous. Need more diverse minds.
White political Party???????????????????

This makes even less sense

Dems and The GOP aren't white or black political parties. They party for all people addressing different issues.

And what your saying contradict the idea of politics itself, people vote on issues. People elect people to lead and address their issues. If people feel taxes are too high they vote for as you say savior from high taxes, if people feels street need fixing they vote on savior to fix pot holes. If feels a law is discriminatory they vote for Savior to change that. Again you contradict the very idea of politics.


Dems address civil right issues, while the GOP southern strategy nearly swear to not to and fear mongers to whites on the far right. The Bill O'reillys, The Sean Hannitys, The Rush limbaughs. The Tea party. The Republic Party does a good enough job pushing Blacks away as The Dems are attracting which is ironic.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 04:59 PM
 
4,434 posts, read 4,424,991 times
Reputation: 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nyxStation View Post
the ads are reminder ads, dont forget to vote Dem, cause all Republicans are racist...right? Got it. Yea ill remember to vote alright.
You clearly don't know much about politics and again your not making sense.

All parties put out ads for their issues, your complaining about a political party putting out ads which what they suppose to do. So your saying a party doesn't suppose to rise awareness of their issues.

So if ads are a "reminder" it's a reminder they support issues in the urban community, which makes sense.

It's more a insult that The Republican party don't go after black voters, They're symbolizing to many blacks they don't care about issues the urbanity community.

The Republican party doesn't go after the black vote because it would anger those on the far right again the The Bill O'reillys, The Sean Hannitys, The Rush limbaughs. The Tea party. "The southern strategy". Is the republican party racist no but that element is. And as I said the idea that republican think blacks vote Dem because they sheep, stupid, or not diverse make it worst.
 
Old 03-02-2016, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Orange Blossom Trail
6,416 posts, read 4,841,701 times
Reputation: 2635
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
White political Party???????????????????

This makes even less sense

Dems and The GOP aren't white or black political parties. They party for all people addressing different issues.

And what your saying contradict the idea of politics itself, people vote on issues. People elect people to lead and address their issues. If people feel taxes are too high they vote for as you say savior from high taxes, if people feels street need fixing they vote on savior to fix pot holes. If feels a law is discriminatory they vote for Savior to change that. Again you contradict the very idea of politics.


Dems address civil right issues, while the GOP southern strategy nearly swear to not to and fear mongers to whites on the far right. The Bill O'reillys, The Sean Hannitys, The Rush limbaughs. The Tea party. The Republic Party does a good enough job pushing Blacks away as The Dems are attracting which is ironic.
I disagree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top